+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: Right to PR card fee and Canadian PCC requirement

Gkaur410

Feb 7, 2016
I received my AOR2 yesterday for my PR application under spousal sponsorship from Delhi Immigration office. The email also stated to submit, if not already submited , the proof of right to permanent residence fee and PCC for any country where lived for more than six months.

Query 1: Regrading proof of permanent resident fee

Please confirm if we pay this fee online , should I send the receipt of payment to Mississauga office or Delhi office. I would request to share the mailing address for the same.

Query 2: Requirement of Police Clearance Certificate for Canada:

I submitted my Indian PCC along with application. I have been living in Canada as student for more than six months, since March 2016 to present. However I submitted my application for Permanent residency before completion of six months in this country. As per the information provided on CIC website , it is mentioned that a Canadian police clearance certificate is not required to be submitted along with the permanent residence application. If the same is required, the Canadian visa office will ask us specifically for a Canadian criminal record check while the application is being processed. Hence please confirm, if I need to submit a Canadian criminal record check at this stage of my application or not. If yes, please mention the address of immigration office, where I should mail my criminal record check certificate after getting through Royal Canadian Mounted Police

Should I submit both of the above documents now or should I wait for further notification from CIC.

Thanks

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Gkaur410 said:
I received my AOR2 yesterday for my PR application under spousal sponsorship from Delhi Immigration office. The email also stated to submit, if not already submited , the proof of right to permanent residence fee and PCC for any country where lived for more than six months.

Query 1: Regrading proof of permanent resident fee

Please confirm if we pay this fee online , should I send the receipt of payment to Mississauga office or Delhi office. I would request to share the mailing address for the same.

Query 2: Requirement of Police Clearance Certificate for Canada:

I submitted my Indian PCC along with application. I have been living in Canada as student for more than six months, since March 2016 to present. However I submitted my application for Permanent residency before completion of six months in this country. As per the information provided on CIC website , it is mentioned that a Canadian police clearance certificate is not required to be submitted along with the permanent residence application. If the same is required, the Canadian visa office will ask us specifically for a Canadian criminal record check while the application is being processed. Hence please confirm, if I need to submit a Canadian criminal record check at this stage of my application or not. If yes, please mention the address of immigration office, where I should mail my criminal record check certificate after getting through Royal Canadian Mounted Police

Should I submit both of the above documents now or should I wait for further notification from CIC.

Thanks
Hi GKaur410

If you already paid pr fees then you don't need to send receits again.

Wait for any instructions for Canada PCC they will ask you If they need it.

Thanks.