+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: Request Letter saying that ITA was sent due to System Error - looking for people in same situtation

krisd2012

Jul 6, 2023
Hello, I have applied for PR (CEC). My score is 491. I have received ITA on January 18th, 2023 when a cut off score was 490. Today I have received a letter from IRCC saying
"There were technical issues as a result of the switch to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC 2021), which have impacted aspects of the Express Entry system.

As a result, the Invitation to Apply (ITA) that we sent to you on January 18, 2023, that invited you to apply for permanent residence was sent due to a system error. According to information on file, you did not meet the eligibility requirements for that invitation."

2 options are given to withdraw or have application to be assessed. I don't know what to do as my score is correct - i didn't receive any extra points. Did any one else got it? and what did you do or what are you planning to do? Please help - I am desperate

Ojeras

Star Member
Nov 2, 2022
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-02-2023
I know another 5 persons in the same situation as you and they chose second option on the letter.

Garry2514

Feb 16, 2024
Hello, I have applied for PR (CEC). My score is 491. I have received ITA on January 18th, 2023 when a cut off score was 490. Today I have received a letter from IRCC saying
"There were technical issues as a result of the switch to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC 2021), which have impacted aspects of the Express Entry system.

As a result, the Invitation to Apply (ITA) that we sent to you on January 18, 2023, that invited you to apply for permanent residence was sent due to a system error. According to information on file, you did not meet the eligibility requirements for that invitation."

2 options are given to withdraw or have application to be assessed. I don't know what to do as my score is correct - i didn't receive any extra points. Did any one else got it? and what did you do or what are you planning to do? Please help - I am desperate
What did u choose and what was the result?