+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent; Request for Guidance on Property Documents and Letters of Recommendation for Student Visa

Markus Gillian

Oct 20, 2021
I'm applying for a student visa from India and I have property documents in the regional language (Punjab) that show I own property in government land records. The property is transfered by my father about 6 months ago. However, I have had student visa refusals in the past, during which I had no property or travel history. I have a few questions about my application:

• Do I need to attach translations of my property documents with the originals?
  • Is it appropriate to mention the value of my property in my Statement of Purpose (SOP)?
  • Should I include property valuation with CA report in my Letter of Explanation (LOE)?
  • How can i show my travel hostory. Shoud i include in LOE or just fill the supplementary travel history from.
I also have a question about my Letters of Recommendation (LORs) for graduate in human resource management 12 months co-op programme. I am working as a supervisor. I have four letters, one from my college and three from my core subject professors (economics, mathematics and computer science). I'm not sure if I should include all four letters or just the one from my college.

Thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
When applying for a student visa from India, handling property documents is crucial. Here's a brief guide:

1. Translations: Yes, attach translated copies of your property documents along with the originals. This ensures clarity for the visa officer.
  2. Value in SOP: While it's good to highlight your assets, refrain from mentioning the specific value of your property in the Statement of Purpose. Focus on academic and career goals instead.
  3. Property Valuation in LOE: Including property valuation with a Chartered Accountant's report in your Letter of Explanation can strengthen your case. It showcases financial stability.
  4. Travel History: Present your travel history in the supplementary form rather than the LOE. Be concise and truthful about your previous travels.

For Letters of Recommendation, include all four. They provide a comprehensive view of your academic and professional prowess, supporting your application for the human resource management co-op program.

For personalized guidance, you can contact NRI Way at info@nriway.com.

Visit: https://nriway.com/nri-service/property-management-services
Spammer.