+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent!Request for change visa office for visa printing, please help!

dujw

Jul 4, 2011
Dear all,

I received the PPR this morning, but I will fly back to home tomorrow, I am sure I can not come back within 30 days. My questions are followed,

1. When I received the PPR, I immediately send email to them to request to change visa office, I am wondering how long they will reply the email?

2. While I am leaving, my husband is still in Canada, could he still send his passport to CPC-Ottawa (I am the principle applicant, he is accompanying member)? Or, he has to wait I get the reply from CPC-Ottawa, since the email mentioned that we have to submitted together.

Thank you so much guys, please help me, it really urgent, since my flight is tomorrow morning.

Thanks again

thankyou

Star Member
May 26, 2014
The best solution for you would be send your passport then get visa. Then go for landing and then get PR card then fly to home with PR and happiness :). This is my answer may someone has different than me. Good luck!

Ashruminates

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-06-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application (Score 8.0)
File Transfer...
N\A
Med's Request
N\A (Upfront)
Med's Done....
18-02-2015
Interview........
N\A
Passport Req..
10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
dujw said:
Dear all,

I received the PPR this morning, but I will fly back to home tomorrow, I am sure I can not come back within 30 days. My questions are followed,

1. When I received the PPR, I immediately send email to them to request to change visa office, I am wondering how long they will reply the email?

2. While I am leaving, my husband is still in Canada, could he still send his passport to CPC-Ottawa (I am the principle applicant, he is accompanying member)? Or, he has to wait I get the reply from CPC-Ottawa, since the email mentioned that we have to submitted together.

Thank you so much guys, please help me, it really urgent, since my flight is tomorrow morning.

Thanks again
If your husband is not planning to travel anywhere in the next 30 days.... Best case is that take your husband's passport with you and then send to local Canadian consulate once you receive reply from them... The maximum reply time is 20 days by cpc Ottawa.