+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT REGDN LOAN UNDER SPP...EXPERTS KINDLY HELP!!

rakeshr

Star Member
Jul 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

As the education loan from bank is getting delayed, my consultants have told me that I can even opt for loan against gold deposit. So I have taken a loan and got a letter from bank stating the purpose as pursuing degree in the name of my college, Canada and never mentioned the name of gold or any other fd.
Kindly help me soon as I m gonna apply visa coming week.

I took loan against gold but bank have mentioned like

we are pleased to inform that we have sanctioned a loan of Rs /- in your favour to meet the overseas educational expenses for studying "program name" at "my college" canada. They also mentioned loan acc no, amount, purpose ( to study this program in this college ), rate, term of return as 12 months, disbursement

Thanks in Advance.

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
rakeshr said:
Dear All,

As the education loan from bank is getting delayed, my consultants have told me that I can even opt for loan against gold deposit. So I have taken a loan and got a letter from bank stating the purpose as pursuing degree in the name of my college, Canada and never mentioned the name of gold or any other fd.
Kindly help me soon as I m gonna apply visa coming week.

Thanks in Advance.
Hi Rakesh,

as far it is education loan, there is no problem whether u kept FD as security or gold..
Please make sure that, it should be mentioned in the sanction letter that it is Education Loan along with all the details of your college, course and repayment..

Go ahead and apply for VISA if it is education loan.
All the best :)

rakeshr

Star Member
Jul 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harpreet470 said:
Hi Rakesh,

as far it is education loan, there is no problem whether u kept FD as security or gold..
Please make sure that, it should be mentioned in the sanction letter that it is Education Loan along with all the details of your college, course and repayment..

Go ahead and apply for VISA if it is education loan.
All the best :)
thing is its not exactly a education loan, i took loan against gold but bank have mentioned like

we are pleased to inform that we have sanctioned a loan of Rs /- in your favour to meet the overseas educational expenses for studying "program name" at "my college" canada. They also mentioned loan acc no, amount, purpose ( to study this program in this college ), rate, term of return as 12 months, disbursement
. Is it ok? any idea?

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
rakeshr said:
thing is its not exactly a education loan, i took loan against gold but bank have mentioned like

. Is it ok? any idea?
Everything looks fine except term of repayment...12 months is too less
but according to me, it should not be a problem from embassy point of view..
and all these details in sanction latter is must....

u r good to go now dude :)

rakeshr

Star Member
Jul 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harpreet470 said:
Everything looks fine except term of repayment...12 months is too less
but according to me, it should not be a problem from embassy point of view..
and all these details in sanction latter is must....

u r good to go now dude :)
Thanks a lot bro, u saved my day:)

Well, terms of repayment nly 12 months bank can give, I was just wondering wtr visa people will consider this as good as they are stating a reason for rejection that " we are not sure whether you will return back to India after your studies" :D anyways hope for the best.
Thanks again bro.. :)

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
rakeshr said:
Thanks a lot bro, u saved my day:)

Well, terms of repayment nly 12 months bank can give, I was just wondering wtr they will consider this as good as they are stating a reason for rejection that " we are not sure whether you will return back to India after your studies" :D anyways hope for the best.
Thanks again bro.. :)
Thanks bro...and wish u all the best for VISA
.... :)
keep praying and you'll get your Visa soon :)