+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*URGENT* Received Medical Request but wife is pregnant

vsol2021

Dec 15, 2021
Hey guys,

I received a medical request for my spouse's outland application with 30 day deadline but my wife is 8 months pregnant and due at the end of Jan 2022. What should I reply to IRCC? Should I mention that I would like to include our child in the application as well?

Please reply asap cause 12 days have already passed and I don't know what to say to IRCC.

Thanks

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hey guys,

I received a medical request for my spouse's outland application with 30 day deadline but my wife is 8 months pregnant and due at the end of Jan 2022. What should I reply to IRCC? Should I mention that I would like to include our child in the application as well?

Please reply asap cause 12 days have already passed and I don't know what to say to IRCC.

Thanks
Medical includes in most cases an x-ray, and I understand this is usually not recommended for pregnant women. Check with the medical centre and then send webform to IRCC that will ahve to delay medical for a month or two.

vsol2021

Dec 15, 2021
Medical includes in most cases an x-ray, and I understand this is usually not recommended for pregnant women. Check with the medical centre and then send webform to IRCC that will ahve to delay medical for a month or two.
Yes, the medical centre said they can do everything except the chest x-ray. Delaying medical by 2 months would probably be best cause the medical centre is also in another city and it would be difficult to travel in this condition.

Should I also mention to include the child in the application or should I bring it up after the delivery?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Yes, the medical centre said they can do everything except the chest x-ray. Delaying medical by 2 months would probably be best cause the medical centre is also in another city and it would be difficult to travel in this condition.

Should I also mention to include the child in the application or should I bring it up after the delivery?
You can mention your plan to include child but it won't mean anything. You can't include the child until it has at least some documents like birth certificate.

At that point they will likely ask you to update all forms to include the child so you can start preparing those now.

vsol2021

Dec 15, 2021
You can mention your plan to include child but it won't mean anything. You can't include the child until it has at least some documents like birth certificate.

At that point they will likely ask you to update all forms to include the child so you can start preparing those now.
Ok thanks. So, just to confirm it's fine to ask IRCC to delay the medical for 2 months right?