+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent question regarding ielts

Sukhvinder 334

Mar 27, 2015
My Ielts speaking module at 2.00 P.M on 20th October but due to some very -2 urgent reasons I find it difficult to reach at 2.00 PM and will be late. I therefore want to know whether there is any possibility that if I get late at venue by around one hour will i be able to give test. Moreover please also clear me whether they have called all candidates at same time or they have called candidates as per there actual time of test. kindly any one who given ielts test please tell me how many people were there and when it started and when it finished. Please give reply as this may solve my big problem.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Sukhvinder 334 said:
My Ielts speaking module at 2.00 P.M on 20th October but due to some very -2 urgent reasons I find it difficult to reach at 2.00 PM and will be late. I therefore want to know whether there is any possibility that if I get late at venue by around one hour will i be able to give test. Moreover please also clear me whether they have called all candidates at same time or they have called candidates as per there actual time of test. kindly any one who given ielts test please tell me how many people were there and when it started and when it finished. Please give reply as this may solve my big problem.
you must inform them, they may change your time.

write a proper application and mention your cause.

that's it

Good Luck