+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent question about pgwp

dhoon8773

Jan 4, 2020
I have applied for pgwp yesterday because I need to be on implied status so I could work starting on Jan 6.
After I sent the application, I realized that I submitted the unofficial grad letter from my faculty advisor. The international student advisor told me to submit the official one from school website.

So, I would like to add this new grad completion letter to my application. Is there a way to do it?

Or, I could start all over and withdraw my application when the official letter is available. Assuming that I withdraw the previous application and apply for a new one immediately, would there be any problems? like considered as unauthorized work because I withdrew from that application?

tankarla

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Submit it in IRCC web form . U can search the web for IRCC web form . You can submit all the documents that you missed or want to replace including transcript .

dhoon8773

Jan 4, 2020
Submit it in IRCC web form . U can search the web for IRCC web form . You can submit all the documents that you missed or want to replace including transcript .
Does it work? I checked on ircc website and they said dont send additional information unless they request it.

Last edited:

tankarla

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Withdrawal takes time . Flagpoling is a better option. ( Tue , Wed , Thurs at Niagara /Buffalo ) . U can flagpole and then withdraw your application . You should have valid study permit and TRV along with all the requirements of PGWP application to flagpole. At some borders it may be all days of the week. Regarding flagpole you need to search these forums and you will get full procedure. Just remember that you should be back at the Canadian border by 7 am after coming back from US if you flagpole at rainbow bridge to make it to daily quota . But if your case is not straight forward then they can refuse flagpole .

But , in my personal opinion , you will not be worse off by submitting through Web form . Nothing to lose . I think they should accept it . You are not sending additional information but enclosing the official letter instead of unofficial one.

Senior members can be better in giving suggestions .

dhoon8773

Jan 4, 2020
Withdrawal takes time . Flagpoling is a better option. ( Tue , Wed , Thurs at Niagara /Buffalo ) . U can flagpole and then withdraw your application . You should have valid study permit and TRV along with all the requirements of PGWP application to flagpole. At some borders it may be all days of the week. Regarding flagpole you need to search these forums and you will get full procedure. Just remember that you should be back at the Canadian border by 7 am after coming back from US if you flagpole at rainbow bridge to make it to daily quota . But if your case is not straight forward then they can refuse flagpole .

But , in my personal opinion , you will not be worse off by submitting through Web form . Nothing to lose . I think they should accept it . You are not sending additional information but enclosing the official letter instead of unofficial one.

Senior members can be better in giving suggestions .
so,,,,.Replacement of immigration document works?? Do I get a confirmation email after I submitted them to webform? Just to make sure I have done everything correctly?

tankarla

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Temporary residence applied online.

Remember to correctly write your application no. ( in the GC key message )that you received after applying for PGWP . Explain your situation and upload the document.

Confirmation email takes 5 to 10 days to come. In case it does not come ask IRCC call center.

Last edited: