+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent query regarding proof of fund

Big_Dreamer

Mar 24, 2010
Hi..

I am from Bangladesh and I`ve been offered a place for Masters in Engineering .

If my parents show the documents of asset like land, shop then will it be ok as proof of fund?Or I have to show bank accounts?

I am really worried.
Anyone there?

thanks.

hs202

Nov 21, 2009
Bank statements plus provident fund portion drawable at any time + any other readily cash convertible.

Property is not easily cash convertible (but will be strengthen ur case as it will show ties to home country)

Big_Dreamer

Mar 24, 2010
hs202 said:
Bank statements plus provident fund portion drawable at any time + any other readily cash convertible.

Property is not easily cash convertible (but will be strengthen ur case as it will show ties to home country)
Is there any time limit for which I have to keep the cash in bank accounts ??????Like 2 /3months?????

Please reply me urgently.

I am worried.

Thanking you.

P

pniroula

Big_Dreamer said:
Is there any time limit for which I have to keep the cash in bank accounts ??????Like 2 /3months?????

Please reply me urgently.

I am worried.

Thanking you.
You should show at least 6 months bank transaction! You can have either Saving or Current A/c and showing them flow of money. Otherwise you can show fix account stating that this money is solely for your education purpose. Cash should be enough for your entire tuition fees, living expenses and others.
Hope this helps.

Big_Dreamer

Mar 24, 2010
pniroula said:
You should show at least 6 months bank transaction! You can have either Saving or Current A/c and showing them flow of money. Otherwise you can show fix account stating that this money is solely for your education purpose. Cash should be enough for your entire tuition fees, living expenses and others.
Hope this helps.
For the first case,

So if withdraw all the money after getting the study permit, it won`t be problem..right?

P

pniroula

Big_Dreamer said:
For the first case,

So if withdraw all the money after getting the study permit, it won`t be problem..right?
After getting permit, is your wish to keep or withdraw..does not matter!

Big_Dreamer

Mar 24, 2010
Thanks a lot Pniroula, Hs202 , Matt84

If my brother in law sponsors me, then only bank statements are alone enough as proof of fund?Or I have to show any other documents like income tax etc.?

Thanking you all

hs202

Nov 21, 2009
Requirements
it is 4 months if the money is in ur bank account or 6 months if ur parents/relatives/others are sponsoring u.

Practical scenario
The visa officers know that there is a recession so it wont be a problem if u keep it for around 2 to 3 months.

My case
I only kept it for a 2 weeks and applied. I had sold the property to generate this money so I gave evidence of sale of property.

Do not immediately take out money after permit

Big_Dreamer

Mar 24, 2010
Hey hs202..

What are the documents you submitted as proof of fund?

In which uni r you studying and which sub?

Thanks bro.

matt84

Star Member
Jan 10, 2010
Fredericton, NB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

What I always wanted to ask is whether these bank statements should be translated to English ("all supporting documents that are not in English or French must be accompanied by a translation.")? E.g I have 2 accounts and each month I get a statement of at least 3 pages that means 2 X 4 months X 3 = 24 pages X say 20 bucks..rather expensive.

However I guess I can get a bank draft in english upon request that only shows the current balance.

Ideas?

cheers.

matt

hs202

Nov 21, 2009
I m going to Queen's mba program

I submitted a self made excel sheet explaining the details of funds.
The documnent included bank statement, provident fund of father (which was also significant amount

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
hello

I am from Pakistan. I have recently got an admission in M.Sc program at UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO. Now i am looking forward to apply for student visa.
My father has not enough income to support my education. My real uncle wants to support me financially. The question is that is it fine that if i show my real uncle's bank statement for obtaining the student visa ? Kindly reply

Thank you

Big_Dreamer

Mar 24, 2010
hs202 said:
Requirements
it is 4 months if the money is in ur bank account or 6 months if ur parents/relatives/others are sponsoring u.

Practical scenario
The visa officers know that there is a recession so it wont be a problem if u keep it for around 2 to 3 months.

My case
I only kept it for a 2 weeks and applied. I had sold the property to generate this money so I gave evidence of sale of property.

Do not immediately take out money after permit

Hey hs...

Regarding your case,

What documents have you given to visa officer?As you kept the money for the two weeks.. did you the transaction in previous month as zero????

Plz reply me urgently.

I need your help.

aleurre

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Canada
App. Filed.......
01-09-2018
Doc's Request.
05-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
IELTS Request
05-09-2018
File Transfer...
11-10-2018
Med's Request
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
21-09-2018
Hi.

I am from Manila.
I am currently in Canada and applied for MSc Biology in Ontario. I have just been deemed eligible.
Now I am going to process my study permit. I personally have no money whatsoever. But I have scholarship, grant and teaching assistantship to cover my expenses for school including living expenses. I also have a friend who will sponsor me.
Will this be sufficient?
Kindly help.