+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Query regarding PCC

Sahas84

Aug 8, 2018
Hi all - I am planning to apply for my PCC through PSK. Please review below and advise.

• I am originally from Chennai, hold my house there where my mother and father live and I visit them every weekend.
  • I have been working in Bangalore for the last 5 years and residing here but do not carry any address proof locally.
  • My passport was renewed in 2015 in Chennai and has that address in it.

Now, my plan is to apply for my PCC in Chennai to ensure there are no complications and I read that the PCC from PSK is all India and not state or city bound. Also, My work experience letter from my current organization will be from Bangalore. Please advise if this is the right choice for me.

Shrey_19

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Dear All,

Require your help on urgent basis.

I am living presently in X city of Gujarat State in India and my homwtowh is Y city of Gujarat State in India.

I am going to apply in Canada PR and in Background check form they are asking personal history and last 10 year Residence history.

Shall I take PCC from my hometown PSK as my passport is on hometown address and I don't have any residence proof of my current city address?

And if I will take PCC from hometown PSK then can it will create any problem in my PR application as I mentioned different city as a current residence city?

Please help and guide urgently.