Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
Hi folks,

I got nomination from Nova Scotia and now have to send express entry profile id.

Please suggest me for the following situation:

My wife is in govt service and thus holding official passport. She will quit the job and will make a regular passport only if we pass the medical test.That means before knowing the visa will be confirmed it wont be wise to quit the job. How should i deal with this? Should i put her current passport number in EE profile? How should i let CIC know that my wife will have a new passport when CIC will ask for that to issue visa.

Please suggest in detail.

Mandal342

Jan 12, 2015
India, Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Snehan said:
Hi folks,

I got nomination from Nova Scotia and now have to send express entry profile id.

Please suggest me for the following situation:

My wife is in govt service and thus holding official passport. She will quit the job and will make a regular passport only if we pass the medical test.That means before knowing the visa will be confirmed it wont be wise to quit the job. How should i deal with this? Should i put her current passport number in EE profile? How should i let CIC know that my wife will have a new passport when CIC will ask for that to issue visa.

Please suggest in detail.
Hello,
Couple of questions.

1) When your application package reached NSNP?
2) On which date you got AOR from NSNP.

If I am not wrong, at present NSNP is processing / sending AOR's for the applications that reached them on or before Jan 20th 2015.

Once after receiving AOR, (does not mean that you may get nomination), NSNP asks for Express Entry Profile ID and Job bank ID to be provided. After this, based on the priority (first in first serve) there will be through check of the documents provided and if they need any additional information they may request for the same.

In total as per the other forum information, I could see NSNP sent nominations for the applications reached them before Jan 10th.

Getting AOR doesn't mean that once got the nominations. Its just the start.

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
Mandal342 said:
Hello,
Couple of questions.

1) When your application package reached NSNP?
2) On which date you got AOR from NSNP.

If I am not wrong, at present NSNP is processing / sending AOR's for the applications that reached them on or before Jan 20th 2015.

Once after receiving AOR, (does not mean that you may get nomination), NSNP asks for Express Entry Profile ID and Job bank ID to be provided. After this, based on the priority (first in first serve) there will be through check of the documents provided and if they need any additional information they may request for the same.

In total as per the other forum information, I could see NSNP sent nominations for the applications reached them before Jan 10th.

Getting AOR doesn't mean that once got the nominations. Its just the start.

Hi Mandal,

Thanx for ur reply.i know its just a start.i was just wondering how would i handle my situation that might come in near fuure.

My app reached on Jan 20 and got AOR yesterday.

Btw,Can u suggest on my actual queries ?