+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Query on filling PRTD Forms

Rush28

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi All,

Need some guidance with filling the PRTD Form. My wife who is the Primary applicant and I (dependent) landed in Canada on 16th May 2018. After 2 weeks time, I have to travel back to India because of some family emergency. My wife will be staying back In Canada.

Need help on the following PRTD form questions:

Family Information Form

1. Type of Application: The options given are:- Visitor, Worker, Student, Other. So which will be applicable in my case?
2. The question on 'Who will accompany you to Canada', the response for my Wife should be 'Yes' or 'No' considering that she has stayed back in Canada.
3. In the Present Address, should the response be - Canada's address or India's address considering I am traveling to India

VFS Consent Form

1. The form has a field called 'Address'; What address will this be - Canada's address or India's address considering I am traveling to India

Photos

- 2 photos need to be submitted as per the document checklist. In addition, there is a place in the application form to affix a photo. So this is an additional 3rd photo that needs to be affixed? The specification will be same as the other 2 photos - asking because the space provided seems to be for a smaller size photo?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'll help you with your last question as i'm too lazy to check the answers I provided for my PRTD.

No, you do not have to affix a photo to the application. Only the two as to per the requirements.

Rush28

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
I'll help you with your last question as i'm too lazy to check the answers I provided for my PRTD.

No, you do not have to affix a photo to the application. Only the two as to per the requirements.
Thanks...but please help with the other questions as well...will really appreciate the effort at your end.. :)

Shovik18

May 7, 2021

Should I just attach two photos if I am applying by mail