+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT QUERY- MBA in canada

eks

May 4, 2013
Pursuing B.tech in biotechnology.
My IELTS score is 8 bands.
Also, my current performance at the university is 8 pointer on a 10 pointer scale.
I wish to pursue my further education in Canada(preferably in Vancouver or Toronto) and obtain the PR
I found Vancouver Island University MBA program pretty decent but I want to know, it is worth it? will it help me obtain good job opportunities?
Other top notch MBA's have exorbitantly high tuition fee so I need to consider financial factors as well.

I really need some guidance related to this.
please give some suggestions for the same.

I have short listed some other options as well:
1. Wilfrid Laurier university
2. Simon Fraser
3. Ryerson University

which is the best bet? worth the buck? have better job opportunities scope?
Please give your valuable advice, the seniors of this forum!

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
it is a good choice and you should start preparation for applying for student visa ... apply as soon as quick!!!

eks

May 4, 2013
thank you but I want to know is it the best choice or the other options are better?

eks

May 4, 2013
anybody who has any experience or knowledge pertaining to MBA courses in Canada?

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
ryerson is also a good choice !!! but it should be on 2nd choice your first choice is excellent !!

eks

May 4, 2013
okay thank you again. Can you please enlighten me on the prospects of getting a good job employment after this degree?

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
I suggest you to take admission in this university and complete your masters . once you complete your masters you will get the multiple ways ... canada wont leave educated people from his land and you will get a good path later!!!

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you Wana live in Vancouver then .. Simon Fraser all the way!! else Sauder School in UBC is the BEST in BC.

If Toronto then = York university, Ryerson! You have 2 options. Both unviersities are good!