+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: Proof of financial support for a study permit made outside canada

Khaledaf

Nov 15, 2015
Hello i have been accepted in the university of polytechnique in Montreal for post-graduate master program, and i am currently applying for the CAQ waiting their response to apply for a study permit online to the VAC. I must show a proof of financial support for my living expanses + tuition fees. I was able to get the required money from my parents (Cash) but sadly if i put the money which is around 22 000$ it will show that a huge amount was deposed in a single time and in less than a month while the proof of a bank statement should be covering the last 4 month and this will cause confusion as the Visa officer can refuse my application.
Same thing can happen if i deposed that huge amount in my mother account and letter can be done and notarized that she will cover my expanses but the same problems is with the sudden deposit of that amount. The money actually came from both of my parents of savings as they do not use bank accounts. Is there any way to prove such thing to the visa officer that the money are actually my parents and they will not be take out after i get the response.
I can also use my grandfather as he have a good amount in the bank and i can add them to his account and a letter of sponsorship can also be done that he can cover my expanses and the letter would be notarized but the problem is that my grandfather have a joint account with my uncle and that may be a problem. Although I can have both signature of my uncle and grandfather will be accepted by the VAC ?
I need an answer and fast.
Thanks for your help.

Bambino20001

Mar 29, 2017
Hello, I was also thinking of the same thing we are kinda in the same situation... Did you manage please let me know so that i know there is hope for me so as to study in Canada