+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT PROCESSING HELP!! IM NEW HERE

HER19

Jun 5, 2014
Hello everyone! I am new here, I have a question about pr card, timeline is shown below

Mailed application to CIC- May 13
CIC received application- May 20 (It was Victoria Day long weekend so it took awhile)
CIC started processing it- May 28

Now under the application status on ecas it says decision made but how do I know what the decision is (approved or not) and how long will it take?? I applied for urgent processing and I have over 1000 days in residency. Will the card be ready for my trip in JULY, 2014?? Please help me thanks! ???

Helen20031001

May 19, 2014
HER19 said:
Hello everyone! I am new here, I have a question about pr card, timeline is shown below

Mailed application to CIC- May 13
CIC received application- May 20 (It was Victoria Day long weekend so it took awhile)
CIC started processing it- May 28

Now under the application status on ecas it says decision made but how do I know what the decision is (approved or not) and how long will it take?? I applied for urgent processing and I have over 1000 days in residency. Will the card be ready for my trip in JULY, 2014?? Please help me thanks! ???
Did you submit the round trip ticket or just one way ticket out of Canada? I submitted mine on May 9 for urgent processing with one way ticket to USA, and still could not get anything from Ecas.

HER19

Jun 5, 2014
Yes, it was a round trip ticket. My travel agent send me an e-ticket and I just printed that out because it had proof of payment as well.