+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Processing - Citizenship Application (Lets meet here )

foreverwait

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
My request got accepted within 1 week after it was sent out to my local office from the central help-desk (IRCC online form).

This is the reply I got when they forwarded my request to my local office;

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding urgent processing and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Any idea after this email how long it will take to get the actual approval for Urgent Processing?

ami jaish

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
started processing on March 4
Med's Request
Oct 1 , 2015
Med's Done....
Oct 9, 2015.. med recvd on Oct 14
Interview........
No pv or tv
Anyone recently received response for his UP request after submitting webform? Is it a general response? Their response doesn’t make sense at all
I have requested for Urgent Processing through the webform on August 9 th. I got this reply from CIC after 9 business days.

"

We verified the information you provided regarding your request for urgent processing and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry".

The very same day i got an email from local Cic Office( Edmonton) requesting a document. I submitted it today.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
I have requested for Urgent Processing through the webform on August 9 th. I got this reply from CIC after 9 business days.

"

We verified the information you provided regarding your request for urgent processing and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry".

The very same day i got an email from local Cic Office( Edmonton) requesting a document. I submitted it today.
Interesting, why my request has not been forwarded to local office for review? This is the second time that I am sending this and even the call centre cannot find my webform request in the gcms?? They must record all communications in the notes!!

foreverwait

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
It took 1 week for agent for web-form to send my request to local IRCC office and 4 days for them to approve UP request.
Thank you. How you know that your case has been approved after 4 days? If you got any email or you call them to know that info?

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Yes. I got email from the case processing agent at my local IRCC office that she is approving my UP request.
How long after you opened up a CSE did you receive a reply from them indicating approval for urgent processing @rafzy ?

I need it for work & sent them a CSE just yesterday with about a dozen attachments to prove my claims. Let’s see if they accept mine?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
How long after you opened up a CSE did you receive a reply from them indicating approval for urgent processing @rafzy ?

I need it for work & sent them a CSE just yesterday with about a dozen attachments to prove my claims. Let’s see if they accept mine?
It took CSE 1 week to forward my request and 1 additional week for local office to approve.

In your case, as long as you have attached satisfactory proof and documents, it should be good. It's only matter of time.

Grateful2Canada

Aug 14, 2021
can someone please share few actual examples of documents accepted for urgent processing request ? thnxx :))
Following too, as I am completing OR nursing program and looking to join the CAF program. Citizenship is the only outstanding requirement I need.

• Haha
Reactions: Jakev

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
It depends on why you need citizenship in the first place. I need it for work so have attached my resume, work in the past, my educational certs, AOR etc., No guarantee that they will accept it in the first place.

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
It took CSE 1 week to forward my request and 1 additional week for local office to approve.

In your case, as long as you have attached satisfactory proof and documents, it should be good. It's only matter of time.
So I got a "Follow your application in the tracker" email early in the morning today. Not sure if that means my application is being processed or every online applicant gets it @rafzy

LSC

Dec 3, 2017
It depends on why you need citizenship in the first place. I need it for work so have attached my resume, work in the past, my educational certs, AOR etc., No guarantee that they will accept it in the first place.
So does your current work need it ? or are you applying to a place that needs it ? just trying to figure it out because there are few jobs that would need it that i can apply to