+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Processing - Citizenship Application (Lets meet here )

chris_py

Jul 31, 2021
They don't respond in all cases AFAIK. In my case, they called me to confirm if I will be available on Aug 23rd for oath and then they approved my application. Generally, you'll see things progress quickly (depending on where you are in the process).

Once you receive a webform response that says your UP request was sent to the office, wait a couple of days and call IRCC. Ask them if your UP request was approved and they'll be able to tell you.
Thanks! Called IRCC and was told that the waiting time for a web form response can be upto one month :')

• Wow
Reactions: harirajmohan

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
when I called, I was told it was 5 business days at least wait time for a reply.
I submitted couple of web forms same day you submitted. I got response for one yesterday. Seems there's no maintenance of queue or standard timelines even for web forms, just like citizenship application ;)

• Haha
Reactions: rafzy and Das67

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
I submitted couple of web forms same day you submitted. I got response for one yesterday. Seems there's no maintenance of queue or standard timelines even for web forms, just like citizenship application ;)
My UP request was received at Windsor office on 11 aug and was mentioned in GCMS notes for my file.

As of today, Windsor office has not even bothered looking into my UP request as confirmed by IRCC agent on call today :(

varlam

Dec 6, 2020
My UP request was received at Windsor office on 11 aug and was mentioned in GCMS notes for my file.

As of today, Windsor office has not even bothered looking into my UP request as confirmed by IRCC agent on call today :(
i have sent three times totally same webform until it got somewhat on my file, it was always coming back saying we did not receive documents and so on..

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Usually the local office again takes 1-2 weeks to respond. Nowadays it seems quick but earlier people used to never get any response for months and then it will move quickly from test stage(possibly thinking it was due to pending background clearance).

But thinking that they just received your request, possibly coming week Tuesday or definitely within 2 weeks.

So tell more about gcms notes. Whats the location, any other update? and what was mentioned on the urgent request - any more approval/any other notes?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Usually the local office again takes 1-2 weeks to respond. Nowadays it seems quick but earlier people used to never get any response for months and then it will move quickly from test stage(possibly thinking it was due to pending background clearance).

But thinking that they just received your request, possibly coming week Tuesday or definitely within 2 weeks.

So tell more about gcms notes. Whats the location, any other update? and what was mentioned on the urgent request - any more approval/any other notes?
The agent was saying that my Languge, Prohibitions and physical presence is in process as per my GCMS.
He told me that my request for UP was forwarded to windsor office on aug 11th and is waiting to be reviewed by local office as per my gcms notes.

He said that the office usually does not contact candidates and you can only see the difference if UP is accepted by increased processing speed and even in that case, IRCC does not commit to any defined timeline.

Either ways, I am planning to submit GCMS notes request on Wednesday this week.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
The agent was saying that my Languge, Prohibitions and physical presence is in process as per my GCMS.
He told me that my request for UP was forwarded to windsor office on aug 11th and is waiting to be reviewed by local office as per my gcms notes.

He said that the office usually does not contact candidates and you can only see the difference if UP is accepted by increased processing speed and even in that case, IRCC does not commit to any defined timeline.

Either ways, I am planning to submit GCMS notes request on Wednesday this week.
Ok. I thought that you had received gcms notes. didnt realizethat the notes input from our call center. ok good at least you got enough information.

Lets see if you see DM coming week as i dont see that they would deny since you sent with required proof. Hopefully they are not on leave is the only worry/delay.

Yes, apply gcms so that you would know what windsor responded(but we wont be surprised if there is no notes from windsor).

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Ok. I thought that you had received gcms notes. didnt realizethat the notes input from our call center. ok good at least you got enough information.

Lets see if you see DM coming week as i dont see that they would deny since you sent with required proof. Hopefully they are not on leave is the only worry/delay.

Yes, apply gcms so that you would know what windsor responded(but we wont be surprised if there is no notes from windsor).
Yes. Since my test is already done, it should be quite straightforward from this point forward if IRCC wants to quickly process my application.

No wonder that Govt. institutes in Canada are all begging to be privatized!!!

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
I'm sorry. Mark the request as "URGENT" and write "REQUESTING URGENT PROCESSING FOR CITIZENSHIP GRANT APPLICATION" as the first sentence in the body of the request.

Good luck.
Seems that IRCC do not process applications urgently anymore or do have some sort of bug in their webform system. I resubmitted the request agin and reduce the file ti 1.5 mb and again received same generic response. They did not mention we verified the information and forwarded to the responsible office. What’s going on in IRCC. I will start the mandamus process as no response is provided to my inquiries!!!!

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Anyone recently received response for his UP request after submitting webform? Is it a general response? Their response doesn’t make sense at all

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Anyone recently received response for his UP request after submitting webform? Is it a general response? Their response doesn’t make sense at all
My request got accepted within 1 week after it was sent out to my local office from the central help-desk (IRCC online form).

This is the reply I got when they forwarded my request to my local office;

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding urgent processing and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
My request got accepted within 1 week after it was sent out to my local office from the central help-desk (IRCC online form).

This is the reply I got when they forwarded my request to my local office;

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding urgent processing and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
May be you were lucky or a lazy agent didn’t even looked at the my attached document. This time I clearly mentioned see the attached document without extra explanation in the body of the webform. I called again today but they can’t even find my request/webform submission for the second time. The situation in IRCC gets worse and worse and now they are blocking the flow of information. I think the only option is FC process.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
May be you were lucky or a lazy agent didn’t even looked at the my attached document. This time I clearly mentioned see the attached document without extra explanation in the body of the webform. I called again today but they can’t even find my request/webform submission for the second time. The situation in IRCC gets worse and worse and now they are blocking the flow of information. I think the only option is FC process.
What is FC process ?