+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Processing - Citizenship Application (Lets meet here )

blingyrie

May 10, 2017
Just checked ecas and it’s updated. Does this mean my UP request is approved?
Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 7, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 31, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on February 5, 2021.

HarmanSingh1313

Oct 10, 2020
Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 7, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 31, 2020.
Most probably. Did you asked for urgent processing while you sent the file or afterwards via webform?

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
Reactions: O'canada

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020
Citizenship
Based on your timeline . Yes Sydney office consider your urgent processing request
All the best

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020
Thanks. Any idea how long to test invite from now?
It's difficult to tell the timelines like how it's happening with normal processing.
In my case, my application went to inprocess on 7th Oct . Background and security checks started. These checks will take more time , no matter how urgent is your application.
And my file is moved to local office on 16th December.
Got test invite in the last week of January 2021.
You will be given 1 week to write the test .
I guess you need to wait 60 days from now to get invited, may be less based on your local office.
Once your background checks are completed and local office needs to approve your urgent request as well from there onwards it won't take much time to get invite .
Once it's reaches local office and BC and security checks are completed hopefully in 1 week time you should get invited for virtual test

thatguyoverthere

Dec 14, 2017
Hello guys, I need your insights.

Last year October, I applied for a federal government job, wrote the exam and passed. A few weeks after, I received an email from the Recruiting Analyst who told me my application was “Concluded for Basic Requirements” (I didn’t meet the residency requirement) so I couldn’t move on to the next stage of the process.

I submitted my citizenship application on January 8 this year, requested urgent processing a couple weeks after (because I would like to continue in the process once I get my citizenship). Today I received correspondence from IRCC that my citizenship application is not yet in the system, so I’m guessing I just have to wait to get my AOR first.

My question now is, when resubmitting my UP request after I get my AOR. Should I include a snapshot of my last year’s application form from the Government of Canada website? Should I also attach the email sent to me by the analyst saying my application was “concluded/closed” because I wasn’t a citizen and/or haven’t had my PR for a certain period of time?

The reason I’m skeptical about including the email is because it pretty much says my application is closed for residency requirements and “Good luck on your future endeavours”. Now, once I get my citizenship I simply just resubmit the application form, my exam results are still valid, so I would get bumped to the next stage automatically because they have my file, information and test results.

The analyst called me after saying I could continue in the process when I get my citizenship/or have had my PR for a period of time, but his email didn’t say this so I’m not sure if IRCC would consider it because that (and snapshot of my application form) are my only proof for requesting UP.

Sorry for the long post, just trying to see if I have a good case to request urgent processing. Thank you!

Reactions: O'canada

blingyrie

May 10, 2017
It's difficult to tell the timelines like how it's happening with normal processing.
In my case, my application went to inprocess on 7th Oct . Background and security checks started. These checks will take more time , no matter how urgent is your application.
And my file is moved to local office on 16th December.
Got test invite in the last week of January 2021.
You will be given 1 week to write the test .
I guess you need to wait 60 days from now to get invited, may be less based on your local office.
Once your background checks are completed and local office needs to approve your urgent request as well from there onwards it won't take much time to get invite .
Once it's reaches local office and BC and security checks are completed hopefully in 1 week time you should get invited for virtual test
Thanks

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hello guys, I need your insights.

Last year October, I applied for a federal government job, wrote the exam and passed. A few weeks after, I received an email from the Recruiting Analyst who told me my application was “Concluded for Basic Requirements” (I didn’t meet the residency requirement) so I couldn’t move on to the next stage of the process.

I submitted my citizenship application on January 8 this year, requested urgent processing a couple weeks after (because I would like to continue in the process once I get my citizenship). Today I received correspondence from IRCC that my citizenship application is not yet in the system, so I’m guessing I just have to wait to get my AOR first.

My question now is, when resubmitting my UP request after I get my AOR. Should I include a snapshot of my last year’s application form from the Government of Canada website? Should I also attach the email sent to me by the analyst saying my application was “concluded/closed” because I wasn’t a citizen and/or haven’t had my PR for a certain period of time?

The reason I’m skeptical about including the email is because it pretty much says my application is closed for residency requirements and “Good luck on your future endeavours”. Now, once I get my citizenship I simply just resubmit the application form, my exam results are still valid, so I would get bumped to the next stage automatically because they have my file, information and test results.

The analyst called me after saying I could continue in the process when I get my citizenship/or have had my PR for a period of time, but his email didn’t say this so I’m not sure if IRCC would consider it because that (and snapshot of my application form) are my only proof for requesting UP.

Sorry for the long post, just trying to see if I have a good case to request urgent processing. Thank you!
It might be worth a try. They might accept your reasoning (or not).

Reactions: thatguyoverthere