+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Processing - Citizenship Application (Lets meet here )

MMX

Star Member
Oct 11, 2012
Hi everyone, does anyone know the email address for Kitchener VO for sending documents to support urgent processing? I know about webform but I have seen some people reach out to their VO as well, so considering to do that.
Thanks for the help!

kootenayboy

May 10, 2023
Hi all Once you requested to have your application classed as urgent via Web-form and after the acknowledgment. Will they let you know if they agree and will hurry the application through?

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
Hi all Once you requested to have your application classed as urgent via Web-form and after the acknowledgment. Will they let you know if they agree and will hurry the application through?
From what I understand, they will rarely confirm approval or denial.

I'm not sure your UP request would be approved based on travel hassle. The employer would need to justify why citizenship I'd required and your job or Job opportunity must be on the line (I.e. you will be fired or not hired).

However, if you’re just waiting for oath, you could try applying for urgent oath, using the same documents. Email the oath scheduling email for your local office.

Sheru86

Star Member
Sep 22, 2022
I called IRCC and was told my urgent processing has been approved. I am waiting for my oath date now. I was told I am on the list for future event(s), but no date has been set yet. Should I email Mississauga office and enquire about it? Would that help? Has anyone had experience in this regard? Thanks.

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
I called IRCC and was told my urgent processing has been approved. I am waiting for my oath date now. I was told I am on the list for future event(s), but no date has been set yet. Should I email Mississauga office and enquire about it? Would that help? Has anyone had experience in this regard? Thanks.
Congratulations! What's your timeline. I'd give it a few days maybe a week before emailing them. Also check your ecas if your application is paper it states when decision is made.

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
Urgent processing request denied (emailed Scarborough for update) "you do not meet the requirements and will be processed in standard time".

This in spite of actually meeting the stated requirements of severe family illness and being unable to obtain a passport in one's nationality (I provided proof).

And my application has already exceeded the current processing time of 19 months, so not sure that standard time means?

Fingerprints expire soon. No end in sight.

• Sad
Reactions: Wacky1.nash

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
Urgent processing request denied (emailed Scarborough for update) "you do not meet the requirements and will be processed in standard time".

This in spite of actually meeting the stated requirements of severe family illness and being unable to obtain a passport in one's nationality (I provided proof).

And my application has already exceeded the current processing time of 19 months, so not sure that standard time means?

Then it's worth following up if it has exceeded 19 months. Send an email to your processing office and raise a Web form add the link that the standard processing time is 19 months and your application has exceeded 19 months. Good luck

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
i all, we are family of 6. Can i apply online citizenship application Has anybody in the group done so?

Do we need to fill 6 times or in one application can we add family members and Spouse in same application? Any one can share fees for adult and kids and your inputs would be very helpful.

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
i all, we are family of 6. Can i apply online citizenship application Has anybody in the group done so?

Do we need to fill 6 times or in one application can we add family members and Spouse in same application? Any one can share fees for adult and kids and your inputs would be very helpful.
Hi
Please stay on topic. Do not post a question in a thread that does not relate to your question. Do not post your question in multiple threads.
Please go to the following site: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship.html

read up on what you can and can not do before you ask questions in the forum.
Thank you.

MMX

Star Member
Oct 11, 2012
Hi everyone, does anyone know the email address for Kitchener VO for sending documents to support urgent processing? I know about webform but I have seen some people reach out to their VO as well, so considering to do that.
Thanks for the help!
Just a gentle ping... grateful if anyone can help...
Thanks!

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016

I was called by IRCC. My urgent processing request will be considered after all. I don’t want to get my hopes up but the officer said they will try to move things before my fingerprints expire later this month. Praying for ceremony soon!