+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Processing - Citizenship Application (Lets meet here )

gordinho

Mar 20, 2021
You won't get UP accepted because you want to apply to a csis position. Anyone could do that, it would be a loophole.

anton1990

Champion Member
Dec 22, 2015
North Battleford
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
14-01-2018
Thanks Anton, I'll try that. From the dropdown list on the webform, should I select 'Citizenship'?

Yes

Will I receive an email when my request has been reviewed?

Yes

scorp101

Aug 3, 2021
hi , I got a job offer from a company in china, I don't have a passport from my country, and I cant apply for one. I have all the support documents, and the invitation letter from the company. can I apply for urgent process

SszZTkmZ

Star Member
Aug 29, 2021
hi , I got a job offer from a company in china, I don't have a passport from my country, and I cant apply for one. I have all the support documents, and the invitation letter from the company. can I apply for urgent process
no, job has to be in canada

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
You won't get UP accepted because you want to apply to a csis position. Anyone could do that, it would be a loophole.
Just asking to clarify: Are you guessing about this, or do you know this for a fact?

I suppose that one must show that they meet all the requirements for the job, including education, experience and qualifications. It will not necessarily be everyone who meets the criteria. Of course the final call will be at the discretion of IRCC, but I don't think that they will outright reject a UP application just because one wants to apply for a (better) job. (This is my opinion)

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Just asking to clarify: Are you guessing about this, or do you know this for a fact?

I suppose that one must show that they meet all the requirements for the job, including education, experience and qualifications. It will not necessarily be everyone who meets the criteria. Of course the final call will be at the discretion of IRCC, but I don't think that they will outright reject a UP application just because one wants to apply for a (better) job. (This is my opinion)
You need a job offer. One tried to do that, and they told them you need a job offer as a proof you need a Canadian citizenship for a job. If they considered applying for jobs that require Canadian citizenship as a case for urgent processing, everyone would use it as an excuse for urgent processing. If a job requires a Canadian citizenship and you want to apply now, you need to let the recruiter know that your application is in process, and that you would ask for urgent processing if offered the job.

anton1990

Champion Member
Dec 22, 2015
North Battleford
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
14-01-2018

You are wrong

TasmanianTiger

Star Member
Oct 2, 2021
Hey all, I also applied for UP after my paternal grandma passed last week. Mailed the application in on Monday by mail with all necessary supporting docs including death certs and was delivered to Sydney, NS yesterday October the 1st. It's a waiting game now and would update you all on my progress, if any. Good luck to you all!

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
You need a job offer. One tried to do that, and they told them you need a job offer as a proof you need a Canadian citizenship for a job. If they considered applying for jobs that require Canadian citizenship as a case for urgent processing, everyone would use it as an excuse for urgent processing. If a job requires a Canadian citizenship and you want to apply now, you need to let the recruiter know that your application is in process, and that you would ask for urgent processing if offered the job.
That makes sense.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hey all, I also applied for UP after my paternal grandma passed last week. Mailed the application in on Monday by mail with all necessary supporting docs including death certs and was delivered to Sydney, NS yesterday October the 1st. It's a waiting game now and would update you all on my progress, if any. Good luck to you all!
I am sorry, but cannot you travel with your country of origin's passport and a PR?

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Unfortunately, no. Hence why I have applied for UP. As for the reason as to why I need the citizenship to travel, I included a detailed explanation in my application so, that's that.
you should use the webform to send your request. Sorry for your loss