+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent procedural fairness

rlola

Feb 25, 2021
i did it and i got caught . i have 15 days to fix it any idea how i can please help.
Specifically, you have submitted fraudulent STANDARD CHARTERED BANK statements in support of your application. This is a material fact that could have induced an error in the administration of the Act. By virtue of submitting fraudulent documents, it also further leads IRCC to question the authenticity and credibility of the other documents submitted in support of your application, your purpose for travelling to Canada, and your ability to fund your intended stay in Canada. Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a temporary resident visa, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
i did it and i got caught . i have 15 days to fix it any idea how i can please help.
Specifically, you have submitted fraudulent STANDARD CHARTERED BANK statements in support of your application. This is a material fact that could have induced an error in the administration of the Act. By virtue of submitting fraudulent documents, it also further leads IRCC to question the authenticity and credibility of the other documents submitted in support of your application, your purpose for travelling to Canada, and your ability to fund your intended stay in Canada. Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a temporary resident visa, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):
If the bank statement is in fact fake, there's really no way to fix this.

You really have no choice but to respond to the letter, confirm the statement is fake, and ask for forgiveness.

The most likely outcome is a 5 year ban. It's going to be very difficult to avoid this.

Hehee

Star Member
Feb 28, 2022
If you want my advice I will hire a lawyer to respond your pfl instead of wasting your time here . Lawyers know the laws and can help they are kinda expensive but they will get the job done.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

1. Not much, you admitted you submitted false documents, you can probably expect a 5 year ban. You can plead for mercy, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
I feel pain for those who get banned for innocent mistakes like forgetting to tick the previous refusal box, but not for the one who knowingly submitted a fake document.
Exactly
There was the “ intent “ to deceive the VO. That is the key word “ Intent “ If it hadn’t been caught , the applicant would have said nothing , knowing all along they scammed the system . If and the chances are basically nonexistent they are forgiven , what does that say about the integrity of the process in a issuing visas ? Just because one fesses up to being dishonest doesn’t get you a hall pass. They will have five years to think about it
You play with fire ….

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
You cannot fix this. Expect the 5 year ban. Someone up there said you should get a lawyer. I don't see how even the best lawyer can get you out of a blatant fraud attempt. Save you money and look for other immigration pathways. Be aware that a ban by Canada may affect your application to other countries that Canada shares data with.

This is a very hard lesson-learned experience for you.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
If the bank statement is in fact fake, there's really no way to fix this.

You really have no choice but to respond to the letter, confirm the statement is fake, and ask for forgiveness.

The most likely outcome is a 5 year ban. It's going to be very difficult to avoid this.
Hi

1. Not much, you admitted you submitted false documents, you can probably expect a 5 year ban. You can plead for mercy, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
As far as I know, procedural fairness is for them to follow the procedure and ask the applicant if he/she wants to challenge their allegation/finding. It's not a chance for the applicant to admit their mistake, if the applicant admits a mistake then it solidifies VO's claim, they would close the case with a ban. I have not seen if anyone was forgiven, I could be wrong.

Reactions: wonderbly

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
I understand the desperation to enter Canada right now, but you knew exactly what you are signing up for. You have not only jeopardized your chances of getting a visa anymore but also tainted the application of genuine applicants from your country who get rejected generically for no fault of theirs as every such application increase the country's applicants' reliability and puts them at "high risk".

Learn from this and if I were you, ill try for some other country or try the immigration route (if it still exists) after 5 years.