+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent pregnancy Spouse medical processing

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Hi,
I need your valuable inputs on my situation. I am working in Quebec & I have applied for PR through express entry.
PNP Inland
AOR : 19-Apr-2016
Medicals : In Review
Schedule 4 submitted : 03-May
Settlement plan submitted : 06-June-16
BG: In process 2nd time :30 June

I have received GCMS notes , as per notes self and son medicals passed and wife medicals in process from last 3 months.
My wife is pregnant and she has done all medicals including X-ray with protective shield with doctor consultation.
My wife medical results all are ok which has been confirmed by panel physician , I have double checked there is no issue and no adverse information stated on my wife medical reports except pregnancy.
Now I need your valuable inputs for below questions:
1. Is there any reasons delay in accepting my wife medicals due to pregnancy even completing all the tests ?
2. Is there any chance to hold medicals till I submit baby birth certificate ?
3. Is there any information /documents need to provide to CIC to speed up my wife medicals?
4. In similar situations how long it takes to finish medical.
I Kindly request you please provide valuable comments on above situations.

Thank you very much for your time and support.

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Reddysar said:
Hi,
I need your valuable inputs on my situation. I am working in Quebec & I have applied for PR through express entry.
PNP Inland
AOR : 19-Apr-2016
Medicals : In Review
Schedule 4 submitted : 03-May
Settlement plan submitted : 06-June-16
BG: In process 2nd time :30 June

I have received GCMS notes , as per notes self and son medicals passed and wife medicals in process from last 3 months.
My wife is pregnant and she has done all medicals including X-ray with protective shield with doctor consultation.
My wife medical results all are ok which has been confirmed by panel physician , I have double checked there is no issue and no adverse information stated on my wife medical reports except pregnancy.
Now I need your valuable inputs for below questions:
1. Is there any reasons delay in accepting my wife medicals due to pregnancy even completing all the tests ?
if the doctor who did your wife's medical has said that there is no problem with your wife's medical results then there is no reason for rejecting her results

2. Is there any chance to hold medicals till I submit baby birth certificate ?
there is no reason for the visa officer to reject the medical result
3. Is there any information /documents need to provide to CIC to speed up my wife medicals?
you should send them an email saying that you have now acquired the gcms notes and you see that all of your medical results have been accepted except your wife's. You may enquire about the reason for not accepting her results or the delay in accepting the results.
4. In similar situations how long it takes to finish medicalnoyou should give three months for them to process the medical results. It is possible that the immigration officer might have passed your wife's medical results to the consulting doctor in the consulate for additional opinion. If no progress happens for say three months then you should ask for the reason. Possibly it is an error on their part and they will rectify it then ASAP
I Kindly request you please provide valuable comments on above situations.

Thank you very much for your time and support.