+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent pr renwal help

May2014

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Kindly assisst me in renwal of my pr card urgently , my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer last November , however family kept it secret from me due to having some health issues myself .
Now , I managed to request my credit card statements to arrive beginning of May , bank account review from my landing date in August 25 2010 , tax NOA , many receipts and evidence of my treatment ,CBSA , however I know I can request the health history but don't know the link and how long will it take ! And don't know how to file by email I think for urgent processing as I read someone got His pr card mb in less than a month not even for compassionate reasons , I will try to apply and fulfill any request documents ( they ask I think for it quickly as I read ) before I leave , will also try to get some evidence of my mothers case ( although hospital documents may be hard to access ) and will write a letter too to cic but as soon as my entrance visa to the country my parents live in arrives , I will travel immediately and may not return shortly or ever in the near future unless must to pick up my card .. Kindly anyone with information that can assisst me to do this right , help me and guide please and tell me if I need anything else ( my passport is being translated now ) , anyone's advice is much appreciated , I was thinking of calling cic to ask them too

Thank you