+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**URGENT** PR package is returned back

manapt

Nov 29, 2012
Hi i have sent the complete package for me and my wife on 30-oct-2012 and today it came back with a note that i have not submitted the DOB certificates for my wife...for her i have only attached the DOB certificate which i got from Consulate...they are asking me to attach 10 mark sheet to complete which i will do...the question I have is do i need to fill the forms again? there are forms in which on every line there is a check mark (i think they checked them) also on some of the documents there are tick marks...Also on the generic application form there is a CIC stamp (showing it is received) and then that stamp is crossed "X" ...so do i need to fill this form again...or should i just add the 10 marksheet of my wife and resend the same application package...please help....

Andy2109

Champion Member
May 7, 2012
London Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 13
AOR Received.
17 Feb 13
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23 Oct 13
No need to fill the forms again as it has been marked / stamped by the CIC officials themselves. In this case, there is also no info to be altered on any of the forms. If CIC is asking you to submit only the 10 Mark Sheet to evidence your wife's DOB, go ahead and draft a letter stating as required you have attached the doc and return the package asap.

Panna

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
DETROIT
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2012
Doc's Request.
NO
AOR Received.
07-07-2012
Med's Request
07-09-12
Med's Done....
16-09-12
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
02-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2012
LANDED..........
28-11-2012
manapt said:
Hi i have sent the complete package for me and my wife on 30-oct-2012 and today it came back with a note that i have not submitted the DOB certificates for my wife...for her i have only attached the DOB certificate which i got from Consulate...they are asking me to attach 10 mark sheet to complete which i will do...the question I have is do i need to fill the forms again? there are forms in which on every line there is a check mark (i think they checked them) also on some of the documents there are tick marks...Also on the generic application form there is a CIC stamp (showing it is received) and then that stamp is crossed "X" ...so do i need to fill this form again...or should i just add the 10 marksheet of my wife and resend the same application package...please help....
please call CIC call center or email them about refilling the forms...as they have crossed the stamp as u said....so i think everything new should be provided....don't get confuse, just call them and make sure..

radd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 29, 2012
AOR Received.
June 21,2012
Med's Request
September 20, 2012
Med's Done....
October 1, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 31, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 15, 2012
LANDED..........
December 2, 2012
manapt said:
You don't need to redo the application forms as long as it was not signed 3 mnths ago.
So, I would suggest resending the application as soon as possible. The same thing happened ( but in my case noc code was missing) to me back in February. Good Luck!!

manapt

Nov 29, 2012
make sense...so i should only attach the 10 marksheet as dob proof and resend the same application package without any alterations, and yes forms are signed last month...so it should not be an issue....any other thing which i need to take care except for a letter....

radd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 29, 2012
AOR Received.
June 21,2012
Med's Request
September 20, 2012
Med's Done....
October 1, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 31, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 15, 2012
LANDED..........
December 2, 2012
manapt said:
make sense...so i should only attach the 10 marksheet as dob proof and resend the same application package without any alterations, and yes forms are signed last month...so it should not be an issue....any other thing which i need to take care except for a letter....
I had also, sent a note telling them the missing information is now attached. It would also be a good idea to send a copy of the letter they sent to you highlighting what was missing. Other than that your plan sounds good.

tdcec

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
Med's Request
02-05-2013 (RPRF received on 01-05-2013)
Med's Done....
08-05-2013 (Sent by Doctor to CIC on 21-05-2013) (Received by CIC on 25-05-2013)
Interview........
Waived (Decision Made - 31-05-2013)
Passport Req..
28-05-2013 (Received by CIC on 04-06-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2013
LANDED..........
24-06-2013
manapt said:
Hi manapt, sorry to hear your package being sent back. You dont need to redo all the forms again. For DOB certificate for your wife, if you are sending the 10th std marksheet, please ensure that it has:
1) her full name 2) her DOB 3) one of her parent's name.
If the 3rd point is missing, then chances are the application will be returned back. I say this, because it happened in my case. I submitted a Birth certificate from Indian consulate and 10th std marks certificate. They did not accept Indian consulate DOB proof and my 10th std certficate was missing point 3. I had to get an affidavit done and resend it.

Hope this info helps. All the Best !!!

manapt

Nov 29, 2012
Thanks everyone for responding to this thread..I will be sending the package again and will attach one letter as well....and i am sure i just need to send it at the same address where i have sent it earlier...

Also will they consider this as a new application and it will fall in Nov2012 or it will considered as new and will fall in Dec2012?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Panna said:
please call CIC call center or email them about refilling the forms...as they have crossed the stamp as u said....so i think everything new should be provided....don't get confuse, just call them and make sure..
No, it does not have to be new. Re-submit everything, include the requested documents, and include a copy of the note that CIC sent you, along with your response. I believe it will still be marked as "received" by the original date of receipt.

manapt

Nov 29, 2012
Do i need to send it to the same address? also the documents are not in order any more ( i have sent them in order as per doc checklist) do i need to correct the order and resend?

chandn

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2012
AOR Received.
20-1-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21/8/2013
Med's Done....
26/8/2013
Passport Req..
9 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24 oct 2013
LANDED..........
6 nov 2013
Hi friends

After reading these posts I am also worried since i haven't attached my wife's 10 mark sheet to prove her DOB. Instead I had sent an affidavit (Application received on 20 November 2012). Do you guys think it will be okay or they will return my application back?.

If so do i have to pay the fee again when i resubmit the application?. Please help.

Good luck Manapt

Thanks

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chandn said:
Hi friends

After reading these posts I am also worried since i haven't attached my wife's 10 mark sheet to prove her DOB. Instead I had sent an affidavit (Application received on 20 November 2012). Do you guys think it will be okay or they will return my application back?.

If so do i have to pay the fee again when i resubmit the application?. Please help.

Good luck Manapt

Thanks
Have you received your AOR? if not, wait until you get your AOR and submit your wife's 10 Mark Sheet and ask CIC to attach it to your applications.

Worse case scenario, they'll return your application and you'll submit the additional documents. But this is actually not a bad thing b.c it means they're giving you a chance to submit the missing papers instead of just rejecting your case.

I don't think you'll need to submit the fees again if the return your applications. But I'm not 100% positive so please check with others about this. From what I've read, you'll need to submit the fees again if you are re-applying after a refusal.

Good Luck!

Bhanavig

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Yes you do. Also why don't you notarize and make an affidavit to the embassy issued DOB , this way you do not need to worry anything further.

You can find sample Affidavit in this forum

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manapt said:
Do i need to resend the application to the same address i have sent earlier?
yes