+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent.... PR....CPCO

Hassan Faruq

Jul 15, 2017
Dear members,
Need your help and feedback on the following issues:
We received an email requesting to submit passports for visa stamping. This is exactly 2 months after we submitted our biometrics. However, I feel there is some error in the email they sent us as the requirements for the documents that need to be submitted along with the passport, ask for a confirmed travel itinerary. Furthermore it says that you should travel between January to march 2018 which is a last year date. I think that the dates mentioned are wrong as it cannot be dates from last year. Furthermore I have not heard of providing a confirmed travel itinerary even before the visa is issued/stamped. In addition to the above our online portal does not show any change in our status.
As per the email we have to submit our passports to the Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi. I need some help regarding what I should do in this case ?
1) Did our application get processed...is this email a confirmation of that ?
2) Do we need to book a travel itinerary(however the dates requested are last years) ?
3) What is the next step ?

Regards

Apc2019

Jan 29, 2019
Dear members,
Need your help and feedback on the following issues:
We received an email requesting to submit passports for visa stamping. This is exactly 2 months after we submitted our biometrics. However, I feel there is some error in the email they sent us as the requirements for the documents that need to be submitted along with the passport, ask for a confirmed travel itinerary. Furthermore it says that you should travel between January to march 2018 which is a last year date. I think that the dates mentioned are wrong as it cannot be dates from last year. Furthermore I have not heard of providing a confirmed travel itinerary even before the visa is issued/stamped. In addition to the above our online portal does not show any change in our status.
As per the email we have to submit our passports to the Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi. I need some help regarding what I should do in this case ?
1) Did our application get processed...is this email a confirmation of that ?
2) Do we need to book a travel itinerary(however the dates requested are last years) ?
3) What is the next step ?

Regards

Even i received a same email do u have any further updates on this,do share as u get updated