+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent PR Card renewal

silly

Feb 12, 2014
Hi, Can I renew my PR card on urgent basis for my daughter marriage in back country who is Canadian citizen ? And what documents are required ?
Regards

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
silly said:
Hi, Can I renew my PR card on urgent basis for my daughter marriage in back country who is Canadian citizen ? And what documents are required ?
Regards
All the information needed can be found here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/apply-urgent-processing-not-submitted.asp

Zaraali

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Hello everyone,

We are planning to renew our pr cards urgently as we have to travel in Dec. Can anyone kindly tell me if we have to fill the same application as a normal processing one and only add the proof of travel in it with receipt and itinerary and write on the envelope Urgent-proof of travel included. I cannot see adifferent application for urgent processing.

Also is the fees for urgent processing the same as normal processing i.e $ 50/-

Thanks a lot for your help.

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Hi

Documents for last 3 years - Tax Returns, Bank Stat, Credit Card Stat, Lease/Mortgage deeds, Car & Home Insurance, Job letter, Utility bills etc and All pages of Color passport

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
Zaraali said:
Hello everyone,

We are planning to renew our pr cards urgently as we have to travel in Dec. Can anyone kindly tell me if we have to fill the same application as a normal processing one and only add the proof of travel in it with receipt and itinerary and write on the envelope Urgent-proof of travel included. I cannot see adifferent application for urgent processing.
The forms and supporting documents are the same as in a regular application, there are no different application forms for urgent processing; and then for the urgent portion all the documentation in regards to the urgency (itinerary, credit card statement showing that the flights are all paid for, etc) plus writing in the envelope that it's an urgent request, as per required by CIC in the guide.

Zaraali said:
Also is the fees for urgent processing the same as normal processing i.e $ 50/-

Thanks a lot for your help.
The fees are the same.