+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent PR card Renewal Application

sbhatti

Mar 17, 2015
Hi ,

I had sent in my PR card renewal application for urgent processing on July 7th, 2017. However there was no update for 1 week so I called and was informed that it was missing letter form employer.

So I resent in all supporting documents that IRCC received on August 1, 2017 and I got confirmation that my application was being sent to the appropriate office for urgent processing.

Since then I have not seen any update on the e-cas tool online, and also called them to inquire

Does anyone know how long it takes for urgent PR card renewal processing currently?

PHCA

Aug 1, 2017
Calgary, AB
LANDED..........
Hi ,

I had sent in my PR card renewal application for urgent processing on July 7th, 2017. However there was no update for 1 week so I called and was informed that it was missing letter form employer.

So I resent in all supporting documents that IRCC received on August 1, 2017 and I got confirmation that my application was being sent to the appropriate office for urgent processing.

Since then I have not seen any update on the e-cas tool online, and also called them to inquire

Does anyone know how long it takes for urgent PR card renewal processing currently?
What was your reason for urgent processing and proofs submitted? I am also planning to apply urgent processing to cover expense and care for my grandmother's operation

sbhatti

Mar 17, 2015
What was your reason for urgent processing and proofs submitted? I am also planning to apply urgent processing to cover expense and care for my grandmother's operation
Reason for urgent processing for to return to work outside Canada. We had submitted a letter form the employer.