+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: PPR - Confused - Please help!

business___

Mar 16, 2019
Hi everyone!

I’m in limbo right now.

I received a PPR letter 30 days ago.

I’m an inland CEC applicant. My dependents are Outland.

I emailed IRCC and asked how do I proceed and they asked me for all the locations of my dependents and myself.

After I sent this email they relied and said the following:

“Good day,

Your dependents and yourself cannot be landed through the Portal because your family members need also to be inside Canada.

Please write us back once all your family members are inside Canada.”

How do I get my dependents into Canada if they don’t have a PR? Why would they send me a PPR if they are saying this?

Any help would be grateful appreciated. This is driving me nuts. Anytime I call the IRCC helpline they don’t have an answer for me and always mention that they have limited information.

I’m in Canada and my dependents are in the UK.

Thank you very much in advance.

ogcorp

Mar 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-12-2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
The thing is you are Inland. So you would have to wait until your family can “visit” you with an ETA and once here you can continue with the proccess. The thing is they won’t issue you a CoPR if they are outside canada. Right now the only applications being expedited are inside Canada

Reactions: business___

business___

Mar 16, 2019
The thing is you are Inland. So you would have to wait until your family can “visit” you with an ETA and once here you can continue with the proccess. The thing is they won’t issue you a CoPR if they are outside canada. Right now the only applications being expedited are inside Canada
Really appreciate your advice. I’m going to do just that! Once the borders open for tourism I’ll fly them to Canada and let IRCC know we’re all in the country. Again, thank you for the response, much appreciated.

ogcorp

Mar 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-12-2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
@business___ if the flight is coming from UK with an stopover in US they can enter with two vaccines and since they have a family member in Canada by showing the email copy from Ircc so explain they are going to do landing after. If the flight is coming directly from uk without stopover they can enter after sept 21

business___

Mar 16, 2019
@business___ if the flight is coming from UK with an stopover in US they can enter with two vaccines and since they have a family member in Canada by showing the email copy from Ircc so explain they are going to do landing after. If the flight is coming directly from uk without stopover they can enter after sept 21
Thank you very much for the response and advice

Kaptaan

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Hi everyone!

I’m in limbo right now.

I received a PPR letter 30 days ago.

I’m an inland CEC applicant. My dependents are Outland.

I emailed IRCC and asked how do I proceed and they asked me for all the locations of my dependents and myself.

After I sent this email they relied and said the following:

“Good day,

Your dependents and yourself cannot be landed through the Portal because your family members need also to be inside Canada.

Please write us back once all your family members are inside Canada.”

How do I get my dependents into Canada if they don’t have a PR? Why would they send me a PPR if they are saying this?

Any help would be grateful appreciated. This is driving me nuts. Anytime I call the IRCC helpline they don’t have an answer for me and always mention that they have limited information.

I’m in Canada and my dependents are in the UK.

Thank you very much in advance.
Your visa office is talking bullshit(I am sorry). They can give access to you through the New CIC Landing portal for issuing your ECOPR and PR card and also issue PPRs to your outland dependents for passport submission. This is what happening now with principal applicants inside Canada with outland dependents. The agent or person who replied to you through email is ignorant.

business___

Mar 16, 2019
Your visa office is talking bullshit(I am sorry). They can give access to you through the New CIC Landing portal for issuing your ECOPR and PR card and also issue PPRs to your outland dependents for passport submission. This is what happening now with principal applicants inside Canada with outland dependents. The agent or person who replied to you through email is ignorant.
Yeah... Damn shame!

Appreciate the support here, I tried to reply to them but they never respond. I guess my only option is to bring my dependents over as visitors. After they arrive I’ll let IRCC know so they can hopefully finalize everything (annoying af).

Cheers!

business___

Mar 16, 2019
UPDATE:

An immigration officer from IRCC Etobicoke called me today. She sent me a portal link and told me as long as your family can come here before your COPR expires (end of 2021) they can get their PRs upon landing!

I’m glad she called as I was confused and in limbo beforehand!

Finally this journey is at an end.

Kaptaan

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
UPDATE:

An immigration officer from IRCC Etobicoke called me today. She sent me a portal link and told me as long as your family can come here before your COPR expires (end of 2021) they can get their PRs upon landing!

I’m glad she called as I was confused and in limbo beforehand!

Finally this journey is at an end.
I told you bro. Call center agents are 99.99% useless and unhelpful on phone and email.