+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: Post ITA Work history Location

justjain

May 19, 2017
I worked for Indian company whilst accompanying spouse to US for 2 years and worked remotely for the Indian Company.
When I created profile, I created it as one entry location: India, but now when i enter personal and travel history locations don't match.
DO I...
1. create separate entries for each location and submit same letters for both to match locations across Personal History? ie.India and USA
2. Keep one entry and let there be the mismatch as technically it was only one role at one location, just that I was working remotely?

Ahsan123

Apr 5, 2017
I worked for Indian company whilst accompanying spouse to US for 2 years and worked remotely for the Indian Company.
When I created profile, I created it as one entry location: India, but now when i enter personal and travel history locations don't match.
DO I...
1. create separate entries for each location and submit same letters for both to match locations across Personal History? ie.India and USA
2. Keep one entry and let there be the mismatch as technically it was only one role at one location, just that I was working remotely?

I have got a similar problem. My job required me to work two different country.