+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent...Plz Help...Interview

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Hello,
Plz help regarding interview call.Is there any body had interview inside Canada??If they asked to attend interview in home country, will cic change that to canada if applicant is currently residing in Canada?????Plz help...Thanks...

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
sasdp said:
Hello,
Plz help regarding interview call.Is there any body had interview inside Canada??If they asked to attend interview in home country, will cic change that to canada if applicant is currently residing in Canada?????Plz help...Thanks...
First off calm down,

Secondly I don't understand your concern! If you are already in Canada, and you have your residential address in Canada they will conduct an interview here (if any needed, rarely in regards to CEC applicants).
If you are in your home country and you have your address in Canada, then you have to change your residential address ASAP so they can arrange the interview in your home country!
If you are in your home country and you have your address in your home country then they will take care of the interview in your home country.

All in a nutshell, they will arrange the interview depending on your residential address.

Best of luck mate,

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
rezafc said:
First off calm down,

Secondly I don't understand your concern! If you are already in Canada, and you have your residential address in Canada they will conduct an interview here (if any needed, rarely in regards to CEC applicants).
If you are in your home country and you have your address in Canada, then you have to change your residential address ASAP so they can arrange the interview in your home country!
If you are in your home country and you have your address in your home country then they will take care of the interview in your home country.

All in a nutshell, they will arrange the interview depending on your residential address.
Thanks for the reply..My address in the interview letter is Canada,but still they r asked no me to go to home country...

Best of luck mate,

syedH

Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-24-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb-2015
AOR Received.
feb-27-2014
Interview........
July-2015
hi Buddy

how did your interview go through ?what questions did they ask you and did the VO provide immediate feedback of interview .

please let us know .

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedH said:
hi Buddy

how did your interview go through ?what questions did they ask you and did the VO provide immediate feedback of interview .

please let us know .
What was the cause of this interview, if you know? Have you ordered your Notes? If yes, what was the exact date?