+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT PLS HELP

noyoucant

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
hi , do you have to select ALL PROVINCES for ee profile "" where do u want to live in "" ??

will it improve my chancs ??

do you give all your evry work history ?? im a freelancer for past 3 years must i write this ??

pls help !

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
noyoucant said:
hi , do you have to select ALL PROVINCES for ee profile "" where do u want to live in "" ??

Although it is not compulsory but it is always good to select ALL PROVINCES as when assessed by CIC, it will let them aware that the person are open for whole of the Canada.

will it improve my chancs ??
No, it will not improve chances in anyway but just open up window OPNP as it lets the province to separately considering to send you the nomination if you fulfil their criteria.

do you give all your evry work history ?? im a freelancer for past 3 years must i write this ??
For answering this, please share your total work history details first.
Also, for this freelancer history - please elaborate the details like bills, invoice, emails and any other proof if you have.

pls help !

noyoucant

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
ok thnks but my CRS pts is 460,, above level now CIC looking for, , and i really want to stay in ontario, am i qualified ?? what if CIC sends me to other province ??

i am designe r for 4-5 years perm job previously, in 2014 i left n now working as freelancer ,, i am usin my prev work experience to get points, not this freelanc e job, do i still need to write it in EE profile or leave that out ?? ?

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
noyoucant said:
can anyone help ?? thanks ! i will +1 for u
460 is an awesome score. You will surely get an invite as soon as next Cutoff comes out.

CIC will not send you to anywhere. It is your decision only that where you want to stay. If it is Ontario, then it will be Ontario only.

noyoucant

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
karenn1617 said:
460 is an awesome score. You will surely get an invite as soon as next Cutoff comes out.

CIC will not send you to anywhere. It is your decision only that where you want to stay. If it is Ontario, then it will be Ontario only.
thank u so much karenn ,, im just. Worried abt freelancing Exp for EE profile,,I read some where on this forum only to fill. In job which u get points,, but other says u have to fill in all your jobs including freelanc e ones so am not sure ?? can u advise ??

how do I +I for u? ?

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
noyoucant said:
thank u so much karenn ,, im just. Worried abt freelancing Exp for EE profile,,I read some where on this forum only to fill. In job which u get points,, but other says u have to fill in all your jobs including freelanc e ones so am not sure ?? can u advise ??

how do I +I for u? ?
The freelancer experience can be added only if -

1. You got payment proofs from clients.
2. You got some written notification of conversations like emails.
3. If payment via PayPal, then you can also showcase invoices.
4. Payment from PayPal coming to your account (bank account) confirming that the payments will be legitimate and for the same purpose.

Putting up Freelancing experience is not an issue if you can prove it.

For +1, you will notice Good and Bad on the left under my profile id ~ just click on Good. (I guess so it will be done by that way although I just believe in helping others, wherever possible).

noyoucant

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
karenn1617 said:
The freelancer experience can be added only if -

1. You got payment proofs from clients.
2. You got some written notification of conversations like emails.
3. If payment via PayPal, then you can also showcase invoices.
4. Payment from PayPal coming to your account (bank account) confirming that the payments will be legitimate and for the same purpose.

Putting up Freelancing experience is not an issue if you can prove it.

For +1, you will notice Good and Bad on the left under my profile id ~ just click on Good. (I guess so it will be done by that way although I just believe in helping others, wherever possible).
ok,, but am not claiming poins for freelance experience in my ee profile, so is ok if i leave this out ?? will CIC think what im doing for past 3 years ?? because am claiming points only for fulltime job that is b4 ...

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
noyoucant said:
ok,, but am not claiming poins for freelance experience in my ee profile, so is ok if i leave this out ?? will CIC think what im doing for past 3 years ?? because am claiming points only for fulltime job that is b4 ...
If you don't want to claim, then yes leave it - you need not to prove anything at all regarding that Freelancer experience.

noyoucant

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
karenn1617 said:
If you don't want to claim, then yes leave it - you need not to prove anything at all regarding that Freelancer experience.
thank u i will leave that out,, bythe way i am so sorry i cannot find good or bad,, is it for advanced users ??

but thank u u have been very helpful,.

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
noyoucant said:
thank u i will leave that out,, bythe way i am so sorry i cannot find good or bad,, is it for advanced users ??

but thank u u have been very helpful,.
Well on worries ~ leave that out.

Good luck.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
You should inform CIC about the freelancer work you are doing at the moment. However to be eligible to claim point for Freelancer experience you will first need to prove number of hours you have worked in a year. Then, CIC will consider other factors but any document you submit will require an independent third party endorsement. Self generated reports may not be accepted by the Visa Officer.

Read the Self-Employed section under Proof of Work of the following page (this also applies to Freelancer)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

I hope it will help you make the right decision. :)

noyoucant

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
BillHyatt said:
You should inform CIC about the freelancer work you are doing at the moment. However to be eligible to claim point for Freelancer experience you will first need to prove number of hours you have worked in a year. Then, CIC will consider other factors but any document you submit will require an independent third party endorsement. Self generated reports may not be accepted by the Visa Officer.

Read the Self-Employed section under Proof of Work of the following page (this also applies to Freelance)

I hope it will help you make the right decision. :)
thank u bill but is only first step EE profile am submitting,, to get into the pool,, i have not gotten any ita yet,,so i thought if ii should just nsubmjt work experience Am claiming points for ??