asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

I got this email from Abu Dhabi visa office:

Dear **********************:
This refers to your application for a Canadian study permit. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
Valid passport or travel document for yourself, your spouse and your children. This must be received at this office by: 15/09/2011
Please note:
If you are sending your passport by courier, you must include a completed return airway bill. The courier company will not accept a package without a completed original airway bill which must include a valid phone number (including the country code, if outside of the United Arab Emirates).

Return airway bills must be with one of the following companies: DHL, Aramex, TNT or Fed EX. If you are using Fed Ex, you must include your Fed Ex account number on your airway bill.

As soon as we receive your completed original airway bill (please write clearly), we will return your passport to you within 2 working days.

Passports are very valuable and we want to ensure that they are returned to you safely. If it in your best interest to complete the airway bill yourself. Courier company representatives pick up dozens of packages per day from our office and do not have time to complete airway bills. Nor do our staff.

If you will be submitting your passport in person, you may do so from 8.30am to 10.30am Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursday (excluding holidays). You will be asked to return the same day at 12.30 to collect your passport with the visa. Please do make sure you bring this letter along with you when submitting your passport(s).

If we do not receive your passport within the next 30 days, we will withdraw your application and any submission after that date will require a new application.
If a document is written in a language other than English or French, it must be submitted along with a professional English or French translation. In cases where original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable therefore, the original document(s) must be submitted [example: police certificate(s)].
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Just want to make sure that this is actually an APPROVAL. Please confirm that for me ASAP.
thanks

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
asaif said:
Guys,

I got this email from Abu Dhabi visa office:

Just want to make sure that this is actually an APPROVAL. Please confirm that for me ASAP.
thanks
I can't say for sure but it looks to be in your favor. There's no point of asking for the passports if the CHC intends to refuse your application. CHC could have done it even without the passports right? ::). InshaAllah good news awaits you.

The other UAE applicants could help you confirm this. Good luck bro! My prayers are with you :D

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RIDZ said:
I can't say for sure but it looks to be in your favor. There's no point of asking for the passports if the CHC intends to refuse your application. CHC could have done it even without the passports right? ::). InshaAllah good news awaits you.

The other UAE applicants could help you confirm this. Good luck bro! My prayers are with you :D
Thanks RIDZ for your prompt reply and encouragement.

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
asaif said:
Thanks RIDZ for your prompt reply and encouragement.
You're welcome bro. Keep us posted. Feels so great to hear our brothers getting their wishes fulfilled :D