+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Please reply.

Rose113

Nov 2, 2016
Hello,

Hope you are well. My parents are from Guyana and currently in the USA with a visitor visa. They are planning to come to Canada from the USA on Sunday. Do they have to go back to the USA to fly back home
to Guyana or can they stay Canada for a few weeks and then fly from Canada to Guyana?

Thank you so much for your time and looking forward for your advise.

Thank you.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello,

Hope you are well. My parents are from Guyana and currently in the USA with a visitor visa. They are planning to come to Canada from the USA on Sunday. Do they have to go back to the USA to fly back home
to Guyana or can they stay Canada for a few weeks and then fly from Canada to Guyana?

Thank you so much for your time and looking forward for your advise.

Thank you.
Hardly urgent.

They can fly from wherever they want to.

Rose113

Nov 2, 2016
Hardly urgent.

Hardly urgent.

The reason I said this is urgent was because they are planning to come on Sunday via bus. The bus owner cancelled their booking saying that if they came to the USA originally and wanted to come to Canada then they have to go back to USA to fly back to Guyana.

They are already in USA for over 5 Months (reason being they stayed because my brother just had his first baby a few days ago) so if they do come to Canada they don’t want to risk goomg back to the US aGain so soon.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
The reason I said this is urgent was because they are planning to come on Sunday via bus. The bus owner cancelled their booking saying that if they came to the USA originally and wanted to come to Canada then they have to go back to USA to fly back to Guyana.

They are already in USA for over 5 Months (reason being they stayed because my brother just had his first baby a few days ago) so if they do come to Canada they don’t want to risk goomg back to the US aGain so soon.
I am guessing but the bus owner might have been making a point that CBSa will look for either a return to the US or in this case onward travel to Guyana at the end of their visit. Maybe they did not make it clear about the latter to the bus owner given CBSA are not that keen on one way tickets from anywhere for visitors.

Reactions: Bryanna