+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT- Please reply

cec007

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
1.I have worked for a short duration as analyst with an employer. The responsibilities are not matching O,A,B category. As a result, I have not eneterd this role in CEC form but in another form it asks to fill jobs in last 10 years..shall I mention this job? Also, shall I attach its T4 form since it was in last year too?
If I mention this job in my last 10 year job history, then won't CEC will get confused on why I have not written this job in CEC specific form..Do I need to explicitly mention in additional sheet that my analyst job was not in O,A,B category...Please assist?
2. What to enter as "To" date for present job/residence?
3.I am located in toronto...What should be the immigration office (Q4 in generic form)?
4. What should be the format of additional explanation sheet I need to attach and do I need to staple it with the appropriate form? Do I need to name it as attachment A/B/C...etc?

Please assist.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
1. I don't think CIC will get confused - the CEC specific form asks for jobs that fall under O, A or B. This one does not, so I think they will understand that. Yes, include it in jobs in the last 10 years. You are welcome to write an explanation letter if you are still concerned.

They ask for most recent T4s and notice of assessments. Since you don't have the ones for 2012, you should provide those for 2011 and write a letter explaining that you will forward those for 2012 when you receive them.

2. "To" = date you fill out the form. When you print them, you can draw a line across the date and write "present"

3. If you will be in Canada while your application is processed, your visa office will be "CPP-Ottawa". But if you plan to return to your home country and wait there, choose a visa office in your home country. Read the CEC guide.

4. The CEC guide explains how to label additional sheets

cec007

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Thanks SenoritaBella.
Just to clarify, Do I need to provide all the T4 forms for jobs in 2011(whether or not in O,A,B)..?
Also, since 2012 T4s are not available yet, I will add a letter but this explanation letter should point to which question in the form? If it is the "work experience in canada" question in CEC form then that question only asks for O,A,B category jobs and in that case I should only provide T4 for the job which is in O,A,B category?

SenoritaBella said:
1. I don't think CIC will get confused - the CEC specific form asks for jobs that fall under O, A or B. This one does not, so I think they will understand that. Yes, include it in jobs in the last 10 years. You are welcome to write an explanation letter if you are still concerned.

They ask for most recent T4s and notice of assessments. Since you don't have the ones for 2012, you should provide those for 2011 and write a letter explaining that you will forward those for 2012 when you receive them.

2. "To" = date you fill out the form. When you print them, you can draw a line across the date and write "present"

3. If you will be in Canada while your application is processed, your visa office will be "CPP-Ottawa". But if you plan to return to your home country and wait there, choose a visa office in your home country. Read the CEC guide.

4. The CEC guide explains how to label additional sheets

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
The checklist says, most recent T4s and notice of assessments - that will be 2011 for you, so yes ALL T4s and NOAs for 2011, regardless of the type of job. The explanation letter does not have to point to a question on the form.

I don't understand your second question - the CEC checklist asks for the "most recent T4s and NOAs. It does not tell you whether or not it should be for skilled or unskilled jobs. Since the one that covers your skilled job in 2012 is not yet available, you are providing the ones for 2011 and an explanation letter saying you will provide it when you have it.

Also, include an employment letter from your current employer and your most recent paystub which shows what your salary is so far this year. You just have to read the checklist and follow the instructions as is, instead of trying to interpret them in your own way. Hope this answers your questions.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
cec007 said:
1.I have worked for a short duration as analyst with an employer. The responsibilities are not matching O,A,B category.
I find this surprising that any position with the word "analyst" would not be skilled. Have you not been able to identify the correct NOC? Or are you certain it is a skill level C or D?

cec007

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
I could not identify right NOC and do not want to risk rejection due to wrong NOC...what to do?
Also, my day-to-day work was more about maintaining logs...etc
jes_ON said:
I find this surprising that any position with the word "analyst" would not be skilled. Have you not been able to identify the correct NOC? Or are you certain it is a skill level C or D?