+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent please, International students pregnant issue

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with talking to a doc. Just be prepared to pay. I seem to remember that UHIP does NOT cover pregnancy.

Dr.FRM

Jan 10, 2014
Not TRUE! because there are services like planned parent hood that does pregnancy tests, VDRL and everything else related to women health.. I know because i am a doctor... and also yes stress, nervousness and also nutritional defect can cause mestrual cycle to be irregular or delay. if an ectopic or molar pregnancy was to be the case the beta-HCG level (which is what is checked in a pregnancy tat) would still show and it would say pregnant or 2 lines and some use 1 line vs no line.... but just go to planned parent hood or family doctor or local health clinic which are all free...no incorrect that pregnancy issues are still covered.... meaning the child being born in a canadian and treated under OHID or other plans.. u can always buy an additional plan... if unavailable or pregnancy is confirmed.. and plans start at about 34 bucks a moth.... but yes exhaustion and nutritional defect can cause these symptoms..oh and also th pregnancy test may not show an elevated level testing positive usually after 2 weeks have passed and doctors won't consider pregnancy till her next cycle has passed.. show 3 days must have to pass from her lml (last mestrual cycle date+ when she had her last period).... anyway hope it helps.. but dude honestly.. take it easy and don't be so intense.. take it slow and don't rush and push her away.. just calm down and take it one step at a time and sometimes you just got to take a step back and watch the ones we love fall while trying to walk so they can walk side by side...

jessica1

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 july 2014
IELTS Request
7.5 all > 6.5
Med's Request
Pre
VISA ISSUED...
19 july 2014
LANDED..........
sooonn
itstime said:
One word: Condom.

I hope you use one next time.

You are equally responsible in her being pregnant and as it is her choice to keep the baby or not, you have no say in the matter and have to be part of the child's future, no matter what.
[/quote :) ;) :D ;D

UD Chigal

Aug 20, 2018
I have a question. I am international student from last one year. I got pregnant now but still on study permit but My husband have work permit till July,2019. Is there any problem for me? And should I get EI benefits after delivery or not?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have a question. I am international student from last one year. I got pregnant now but still on study permit but My husband have work permit till July,2019. Is there any problem for me? And should I get EI benefits after delivery or not?
Qualifying for maternity benefits require working 600 hours before the birth so you likely do not qualify. You need to look into your health coverage. Depending on the province, your health coverage may depend on you continuing to be a full time student.

Cynthia93

Jul 18, 2016
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Accra VFS
App. Filed.......
16/09/2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
13/01/2017
Med's Done....
18/01/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Already Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017
LANDED..........
22/04/2017
At least one of the parents has to be a permanent resident for a child born in Canada to be considered a Canadian citizen. In your case with both of you on student visas, your child will not get Canadian citizenship upon birth.
You are wrong. The baby automatically becomes a Canadian Citizen. It has nothing to do with the status of the parents.