+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT PLEASE HELPPPPP!!!!!!!!

Rax014

Jul 28, 2017
Hello all, I have a PGWP which is expiring early next month. I have already created express entry profile and I stand at 431 CRS score. I am currently employed full time as well. I also have study permit that allows me to stay back in Canada after my work permit and work visa expires, I heard I can't get off campus work permit until my school starts and that is in September. I am working with the same company since 2014 in different capacities, if I change my experience on express entry to two years, my marks bumps up to 456 which means I can get ITA in next draw, hopefully, based on the trend. I have a letter from my employer that states that I have been in leadership role since two years and currently a manager, would that letter be helpful and I would be safe to put 2 years in my profile. Do I have to leave my current job when PGWP expires? or what is the way out? any suggestion or advice?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the NOC of this leadership role?
How come you did not include this work experience when you created your profile?

You must stop working if you do not apply for a BOWP before your PGWP expires.

Rax014

Jul 28, 2017
I did but years I mentioned makes it one year and the letter states two years so I probably would have to change in profile. What additional documents would I have to provide to show experience for each capacity i have worked in? Or would this letter from employer would be enough?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No idea what you mean by "I did but years I mentioned makes it one year"

Either way, if the NOC is different for those positions then you need a reference letter stating the duties/responsibilities of each NOC as well as all the other requirements based on IRCC's guidelines.

Rax014

Jul 28, 2017
No idea what you mean by "I did but years I mentioned makes it one year"

Either way, if the NOC is different for those positions then you need a reference letter stating the duties/responsibilities of each NOC as well as all the other requirements based on IRCC's guidelines.
I meant that the number of years which I mentioned on profile for example 1990-1991, makes it one year. NOC for the leadership role is same. What do you advise?