+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent- please help

annie11

May 16, 2019
UPDATE: I could not log into my main account despite entering all information correctly. So i created a new profile/gckey and applied. In order for me to apply for a work permit extension, i had to enter my date of work permit expiry in the questionnaire. I entered it as March 15th 2021 (which is true) and it said i had to apply today- so i guess it deemed to eligible. I added an explanation letter as well.

I hope its ok. Thank you everyone for your help. I highly appreciate it. Hopefully the CIC officer understands. After all, if i was not eligible to apply as my work permit expired today, the system would not have allowed me to proceed once i answered it correctly.

It did allow me to proceed but there was a warning i had to do it today. I hope the officer doesn't mind.
Were you able to validate your application without any error? When I entered the dates of my status validity (I applied for extension on last day as well), the application wouldn't let me validate. Showed error message that the date has to be greater than present date in the "To" section.