+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent- please help

hhhhdmt

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
I need to apply for a work permit today but it is showing bad gateway everytime. I have cleared my history and cache, cookies etc, i have tried different computers? Its not working.

Could you please help?

A.Y.C.A.

Jan 23, 2021
But it said it won't be under maintenance until the 16th.
yes, I saw the message yesterday that the system will undergo maintenance on the 16th, but not sure why today.

I am also waiting to submit my study permit application. Let’s hope that doesn’t take long.

hhhhdmt

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
My work permit expires on March 15th (today). I was going to apply for an extension but now i have lost the chance to apply.

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
My work permit expires on March 15th (today). I was going to apply for an extension but now i have lost the chance to apply.
Why did you wait at the last moment? I dont want to sound bad but you should have known that issues can happen.

not sure if you apply on paper and send it by canada post on same day might help

Reactions: Buletruck

hhhhdmt

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Why did you wait at the last moment? I dont want to sound bad but you should have known that issues can happen.

not sure if you apply on paper and send it by canada post on same day might help
i know, i made a big mistake. If it works in the morning, is it ok? Today is the 15th after all

hhhhdmt

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018

UPDATE: I could not log into my main account despite entering all information correctly. So i created a new profile/gckey and applied. In order for me to apply for a work permit extension, i had to enter my date of work permit expiry in the questionnaire. I entered it as March 15th 2021 (which is true) and it said i had to apply today- so i guess it deemed to eligible. I added an explanation letter as well.

I hope its ok. Thank you everyone for your help. I highly appreciate it. Hopefully the CIC officer understands. After all, if i was not eligible to apply as my work permit expired today, the system would not have allowed me to proceed once i answered it correctly.

It did allow me to proceed but there was a warning i had to do it today. I hope the officer doesn't mind.

hhhhdmt

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
And now the website is showing technical problems again. Oh well. At least i downloaded a PDF version of a confirmation of application submission

Siddic

Mar 15, 2021
Hi
My pgwp expires 2021 dec 19
I reside in Toronto
Is there any chance to extend my pgwp through new 18 month covid policy?
Please let me know any of u have an idea about this

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020