+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent. Please help

RobEverton9

Feb 15, 2018
Posted this in other forum but noone helping. I never uploaded my degree parchment in my education docs. Jusy uploaded wes report

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Will they not rekect it if i do this?
Its upto the officer checking your application whether to reject or not.
The degree certificate + WES for education is mandatory and its clearly written on CIC site.
You should raise CSE and send them the degree certificate as soon as possible with a letter of explanation. You can tell a reason like you forgot to attach the degree certificate.

RobEverton9

Feb 15, 2018
Ridicolous process. Up to the officer. All this money spent. I am going to send them my degree and depending on the officer it might get rejected. Never mind that i have to wait months on end to find out. Worst process ive ever been through. So basically its luck whether i

limin_w

Jul 17, 2017
Get tge right ocficer to aproove it or not? So annoyed
Based on the rules, they have all the rights to reject you for not uploading your degree. However, some are kind enough to tolerate and ask for ADR. It's not luck, it's how thorough you prepare your application. Raise CSE asap to avoid possible rejection.

Reactions: jes_ON and scylla

limin_w

Jul 17, 2017
So if i do raise cse it should be fine? Thanks for the help
Yes should be, unless they turn you down before the CSE upload (takes 1-2 weeks generally) is added to your application.
If you just submitted your application within the past week, they might cancel your application for a failed R10 (completeness check). That cancellation is not negotiable and you must go back to pool and get another ITA.

RobEverton9

Feb 15, 2018
So should i wait to submit a cse? Only submitted sunday. When do you advice uploading. It is just so frustrating as there appears to be no definite answer to anything. Thank you again

RobEverton9

Feb 15, 2018
Thank you again. When would you suggest raising the cse? That is my last question or should i wait and see if they request it as an additional doc? As i know tgey do this sometimes. Thank u again