+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent please help....

mhshaon98

Aug 17, 2016
Hello,
I was refused study permit on July 13th for insufficient funds (I showed 22k cad; my annual tuition is 23k cad and I wasn't aware that I had to show one year tuition plus 10k cad). I am going to apply again on September 1st, I have prepared bank statement of 53k cad this time along with property documents from my home country and also taken a financial undertaking statement from my father's company stating that they'll also finance me in case my father fails to do so. My question is that my classes start on September 1st as well and I'll be applying for study permit on that date. Will applying this late cause any problems to my application? I am not purposely applying late, all this time I took to prepare everything for my second application. So can anyone tell me that do I have to do something (maybe write a letter to them explaining why I was late?) as there is no problem from my university if I'm late in joining classes. Thank you! Please reply ASAP, I'm in a hurry.

nikhilb

May 9, 2016
brother first you need to take extension from your college, stating that you are still waiting for visa. Once they approve your extension upto 3 weeks you are free to apply.

mhshaon98

Aug 17, 2016
nikhilb said:
brother first you need to take extension from your college, stating that you are still waiting for visa. Once they approve your extension upto 3 weeks you are free to apply.
My university said If I come late,no problem! I don't need any extension or anything!