+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Please help : WES ECA report Summary

Tee94

May 24, 2019
I plan to. I'm trying IQAS

Hello. Did you eventually try IQAS? We was your nursing diploma favourably assessed than WES? I'm at this juncture right now. I'm with a registered nurse (RN) certificate. I Studied at a school of nursing for three years In Nigeria. Kindly respond, I want to be sure before going ahead with IQAS.

Tee94

May 24, 2019
Try IQ

TRY IQAS. WES does not favour Nurses that hold diplomas or certificates. Even tho they're all IRCC approved. IQAS has a very different approach when it comes to doing their assessment.
I signed up with WES and after i kept seeing all of the Diploma holders ECA report it made me change my mind. (Don't want to waste my money).
I cant vouch for IQAS just yet because i'm now starting my application but i've heard a few people well, especially nurse from Nigeria and Ghana who used them and got favourable reports.
If you can afford to, then go ahead and give IQAS a try.
I'll let you know by the end of July how my report goes

How did your report go, please?

AleciaBoo

Mar 31, 2018
Hello Alecia please I wanna know the ECA result ( Nursing Diploma 3 years ) in IQAS report. Could u take a picture of your IQAS report. Thank you very much for your time.

It went well. So u can go ahead and use IQAS. It takes very long tho. Good luck

Kwaqar

Jun 22, 2020
Hi could anyone please help me
I did my 3 years nursing and 1 year midwifery from pakistan from one of recognized government institutions of Pakistan but in the list of degrees showing in WES and IQAS nursing category is not showing. Has anyone tried any of this and got ECA?? Please help thanx in advance

Roopjot123

Oct 14, 2020
I am going to post my report so who is in confusion can get help. I did GNM and Post Basic BSC nursing. I did ECA with WES( Only for Post Basic BSC nsg) got report today, Stating that it Canadian Equivalency; Bachelor's degree(four years).

Cyrilph4ever

Jan 10, 2021
I am going to post my report so who is in confusion can get help. I did GNM and Post Basic BSC nursing. I did ECA with WES( Only for Post Basic BSC nsg) got report today, Stating that it Canadian Equivalency; Bachelor's degree(four years).
Can you please post your report?
I have done GNM and Post Basic BSC nursing and am confused with ECA process

Cyrilph4ever

Jan 10, 2021
I had completed gnm and post bsc from India.i would like to apply for PR from India as a co applicant. Could you please suggest me what I have to do in my case,i have to do WES only for post BSc nursing or try any other ECA agency for GNM and Post BSc nursing. I would like to ask you ask one more thing is,which course you had completed in Canada after Post BSc nursing.
I am waiting for your valuable reply .
Thank you.

Herfi888

Apr 21, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I hope some one could help me the Canadian equivalency, recently I have received my ECE results and it’s showing college level certificate ( one and one-half years) I actually finish my study for 2 years in hospitality. I kind a confused what should I enter on my EE profile.. is that 1 year or 2 years diploma? There is no one and one half years option. Hope you guys could share the knowledge.

thank you!

Marilyn280

Jul 22, 2023
Try IQ

TRY IQAS. WES does not favour Nurses that hold diplomas or certificates. Even tho they're all IRCC approved. IQAS has a very different approach when it comes to doing their assessment.
I signed up with WES and after i kept seeing all of the Diploma holders ECA report it made me change my mind. (Don't want to waste my money).
I cant vouch for IQAS just yet because i'm now starting my application but i've heard a few people well, especially nurse from Nigeria and Ghana who used them and got favourable reports.
If you can afford to, then go ahead and give IQAS a try.
I'll let you know by the end of July how my report goes
Please can you put me through for the IQAS application as a nurse. The steps to take