+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT - PLEASE HELP - tech probs with online BOWP submission

nomad.ie

May 22, 2013
Hi Folks,

I have 'til midnight to submit my BOWP applic online - WP expires tomorrow!

Have uploaded all docs & am at electronic signature stage. It will not accept the name I enter. I get the following error msg:

Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue.

• The name, date of birth or country of birth you entered for your signature does not match the name you entered in your Online Application. To submit this Online Application, the names must match. Only the applicant can electronically sign this Online Application.

The name I am entering matches the name I entered on my IMM5710?

Please help!!!

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Try a different browser.

If this doesn't work, create a new online account and try and submit again - I believe this will solve the problem.

Good luck.

nomad.ie

May 22, 2013
Hi again jsm008!

Just got through to call centre - seems resolved now, phew!

Apparently prob was that you must have the same country of birth & country of citizenship on your IMM5710.

I was born in Northern Ireland, there is no such thing as N Irish citizenship! We are all UK or Rep. of Ireland passport holders so these 2 boxes could not possibly match for any of us! They told me to change my country of birth to Rep. of Ireland so I could submit.

CIC never ceases to amaze, I'm off to have a large drink :)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
nomad.ie said:
Hi again jsm008!

Apparently prob was that you must have the same country of birth & country of citizenship on your IMM5710.

I was born in Northern Ireland, there is no such thing as N Irish citizenship! We are all UK or Rep. of Ireland passport holders so these 2 boxes could not possibly match for any of us! They told me to change my country of birth to Rep. of Ireland so I could submit.

That's interesting. Thanks for letting us know.

Also added the workaround to my toolkit: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24404541/home.html

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nomad.ie said:
Hi again jsm008!

Congrats on getting the app in ;)