+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent, Please give some advise......About BOWP applied online on Sept 6 2013

sandych98

Oct 22, 2013
Hello,Guys, I'm new here, My BF submitted his BOWP on Sep 6th with receiving the confirmation mail, But so far there's no respone from CIC, Here's his situation:

P.R application Received on December 14,2012,File Number Received at the end of January 2013, He has left Canada for 8 month and came back on August 2013,then he renewed his WP as the original one will be expired on Oct 27 2013 with NO JOB OFFER .But Currently he has a new job.

Since he has out of Canada for 6 months above, when he do the questionnaire it ask him to do a medical test then he do it right away, If he is lucky, he maybe skip ME as CIC should already have the medical result on his file.

My question is as my observation on this forum, So many ppl after Spet 6th has already received their new work permit,even the hard copy one, I dont know what cause it stuck there, Can some one help?

Also, his OHIP will expire along with his old work permit, but he just got a call from the doctor that he's appionment has been scheduled right after his work permit expired......So he need his new work permit to renew his OHIP ASAP, Can someone help us?