+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent pleas LEON

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cruiser06 said:
I need an immediate advice on travel document application.

I landed on PR in January 2015 and stayed for a week in Canada. After signing my job offer, I came back to UAE so that I can close my children school account and take my family with me in March, 2015.
I have to go back to Canada in March, 2015 to start my job. i don't have PR card, as it generally takes 6-8 weeks after landing.
How complicated is to get the permanent travel document in this case?

Please any one advise/ expert opinion...

Thanks!
You are good to apply for it as you have been a PR for less than 2 years and there is no way you dont meet PR requirements as of now.

askushi

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I call CIC on the phone and the agent told me that the givi to me a positive answer for my interview last week and that they send my application for pr card on Sydney processing center and it will take everything 5 weaks only and he said that immigracion officer put a notice that card to mailed to them and that me to pick up at local CIC office for identification purpose, And today I recieved a mail from local CIC office saying that I'm invited to pick up my Pr Card next weak at local office and to take with my my passport,license driver,health card,confirmation of permanent residence , but I don't have that I have the Verification of Landing so is this ok?And I hope this pick up it will not be really problem like I'm reading some cases on forum ,I'm going to let u know with pick up process,thank you!

askushi

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i pick up my Pr Card last weak,the process it was really fast and and all the process take only 10 minutes including waiting time just show up my passport my driver licence and that's it.Now next step Citizenship.

Thank your very much for your advice Leon,Msafir,Alurra71.

Best Regards.