+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent pleas LEON

askushi

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
-hello everybody i made a first landing on Canada as PR resident on 11 august 2011 and since there i left the contry 2 time every year 2 month and i diden't have my pr card to come back to Canada but i apply for PRTD and come back again,but the problem is that when i apply to replace my pr card not to renewe cause i need to wait 3 years to renewe but i apply it to replace the card cause the first one i don't have one my and i apply 4 months ago and when i check online is writing that they have approve my pr card request but in the bottom is saying that we have send your application to local cic office which is Edmonton cause i live here.And friday i recive a e-mail from cic ofice here in Edmonton and is saying that when i apply for pr card they open in investigation to dertimenation my pr status in Canada and they are requesting proof like my ties to stay in Canada,but me i diden't apply to renewe my status cause i don't have the days eat i apply only to replace and they put my status on investigation and they giv at me only 30 days time to sende the request pappers to them and is writing on the bottom on the Humanitarian tha if i don't provide them with the reqested information the application will be abandoned or they will take a decision based what they have on file now

what can i do now which one is the best solution to put my application on withedryl or to replay to them that i diden't apply to renewe but i apply to replace or to not replay at all/

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So what happened to your first PR card? It was lost or you never got one? If it was lost, you should have reported it lost and applied for a replacement. If you never got one, you should have one by now 2.5 years after your landing, especially if you say you have stayed in Canada most of the year.

A PR travel document is meant for one entry. Immigration does not expect that you continually leave Canada and come back on a travel document. When you say you have been in Canada that much but still could not be bothered to apply for your PR card, they may be suspicious that you were lying about how much you were in Canada. Even though you are not in breach of the RO yet and can't be because it's not 3 years yet since you landed, it would be hard for them to refuse you but right now, I fear they think you are not being honest. You should give them what they are asking for, your exact travel history plus proof of time spent in Canada. Tell them it was your negligence to not apply for the PR card sooner. However, also remind them that as you have been a PR for less than 3 years, it is not possible for you to be in breach of the RO. Even if you had not spent one day in Canada, you still have plenty of time to meet the RO before your 5 year PR anniversary.

askushi

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my first pr card i have lose but Leon the problem is that whay they ask me this thing cause i have more than enough days to statisfay with the RO and they send my a travel history to fill it up documents haw many realtives i have in Canada haw many i have on my home contry and they wane now everything even if i diden't live in Canada i have time to live here more then 730 days but i replay to them with the documents they rquest and i'm gone take some of my friends to write like my witnes ton my behave and my work and stuff like this,is wierd littel bit but what can i do is wierd whay?cause they are assking for RO and that is littel bit like not good cause my first landing it was on 2011 11 august/and i have time till 2016 to be on good track mu status here in Canada but like i writet before i'm gone replay to them back with some documents that they have request and my friends it will gone write like decleation that i have live here cause they ask for marriage certification but i'm seperetad from my ex wife i'm not divorced but we are not together anymore iss littel bit dificcul case but thank you leon.

askushi

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cause i'm fried that i can loss my status here but like you Leon say i have more than 2 years to statissfi the 2 years roll haw come they have the right to open a this kind a process that i diden't been here in Canada since my first landing like PR less then 3 years here is the problem cause if they revoke
my PR status in what they are talking that bass in what proff if it is on RO i have more than 2 years to meet the RO cause i landed on 11 august 2011 and now is march 24 2014 so are only 2 years and 8 month even 3 years no.I'm confused littel bite haw this can happen they to may rekove my status
for not metting my ro when i have time 2 years and 4 month more.haw can i meet my ro when i have only 2 years and 4 month.i don't know what to do,pleas any advce it will be more than welcome,I'M sorry guys maybe i'm being so sensitive but i can't loss my status for nothing.

Maybe i need to call CBC news

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maybe it is a mistake but they do have the right to look into cases and verify that you really lived in Canada when you said you did. I remember one man saying that his daughter was not believed about staying in Canada. They did not try to revoke her PR because they had no proof she was lying but they refused to renew her PR card.

She had been working under the table so she had no official proof that she was working such as pay slips or T4's. The employer had written a letter saying she was working for them and immigration chose not to believe that letter. She had bank records showing she was in Canada using her bank card but they said she could have given the card to another person so it was not really proof.

So what have you been doing during your stays in Canada? School, work? If you have been doing something, you would have a paper trail.

Quebec resident

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Hi Askusi
do not panic , for sure if you meet the RO requierment you will get your PR card, did CIC sent you a form to full? , what is the form number?

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
askushi said:
cause i'm fried that i can loss my status here but like you Leon say i have more than 2 years to statissfi the 2 years roll haw come they have the right to open a this kind a process that i diden't been here in Canada since my first landing like PR less then 3 years here is the problem cause if they revoke
my PR status in what they are talking that bass in what proff if it is on RO i have more than 2 years to meet the RO cause i landed on 11 august 2011 and now is march 24 2014 so are only 2 years and 8 month even 3 years no.I'm confused littel bite haw this can happen they to may rekove my status
for not metting my ro when i have time 2 years and 4 month more.haw can i meet my ro when i have only 2 years and 4 month.i don't know what to do,pleas any advce it will be more than welcome,I'M sorry guys maybe i'm being so sensitive but i can't loss my status for nothing.

Maybe i need to call CBC news
CIC has made an error which happens - seems the officer dealing with this saw the 'renewal' box ticked in your application as you state in your initial post and for some unknown reason (since the landing date is on the GCMS/ FOSS system) is looking at a 5 year block back beyond your landing date which is not in accordance with the IRPA. Best thing is to write back clearly stating you landed in August 2011 and you have time to meet the RO hence the application for your first PR Card should be expedited immediately. Mail the letter/ courier it so there is evidence of delivery and specify a timeline for this to be resolve...I suggest the same number of days they gave you to give them the extra information. Out of interest were you on any temporary visas prior to the PR e.g. work permit as this could explain CIC may be looking at a reference point for this visa status.

askushi

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quebec resident well they send at me the determination form of permanent resident status for not meeting the Ro which no bass no proof nothing even if I start living today in Canada I have more then enought days to meet my Ro,they are asking everything starting in the last 5 years and the problem is that I don't have 5 Years living on Canada since my first landing I have only 2 years and 8 month I'm allowded to live out of the contry 3 years in every 5 years period and I have 2 years and 4 month to meet my first 2 years in my first anniversary which it will be on 11 august 2016 they are asking for my ties on Canada everything and they send my a form for breaking the Ro???????confused so much I talk with one lawer he say that what the immigration officer is doing is not right specialy he is asking for my ties here and to have the Determination paper of Permanent Resident Status for not meeting the ro????whay?

donco

Mar 26, 2014
hello
i have a problem too.I em from Macedonia .I was living in canada for 3 years from 2005 till 2008 and came back to macedonia.my pr card expired in 2010 in october .Now i want to go back to canada again is it posible .i hav sin number pr card and all the documents where i was working.and the income taxes .

askushi

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi donco I now that u wane to have some good advice bit just wait till I finish me one time after that u open new topic and they can answer there this is different cass from your thank you

Quebec resident

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Hi Askushi, for sure the immigration officer is looking in a wrong way, he is trying to proove that you do not have intention to live in canada for the next 2 years and 4 months.
are you appling for PRTD from wich country?

askushi

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm in Canada now I'm not applying for Prtd but to replace my pr card (lost) I live in canada the last years sin my first landing for then 730 days I live 814 days and I can proff it I have my t4 from 2011. 2012 and now just I made today for 2013 haw are not my attention to live here and I have so many things like agreements car loan and stuff like this for the future 4 years but this is not right whatever I'm gone send to them everything friday and let see

askushi

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm inside On Canada now if the immigration officer revoke my status can i Appel it? Cause I live here more then 2 years I have my tax paper from Canada Revenue Agency that it will show up that I work here that I will prof with that I have 893 days till now and I have 2 years and 5 month to goo? Really weird I don't know what too do if they revoke my status for this reason it will be breaking the IRPA law