+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT : Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement certificate ?

await

May 2, 2010
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
File Transfer...
26-02-2010
Med's Request
05-01-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2012
Buddy don't apply for CBSA report now. Let them do themselves if they want to. Did you include I94 records with your application ?

Do you have all entry stamps on passport when you entered Canada ?
Just missing 3 Canada entry stamps. I have departure stamps from the originating country, credit card statements, and air tickets for the 3 trips. For my cross border travel I have only the I94 records as proof. I will apply for FOIA as well.

I'll take your advice. Really don't want to risk any delays... Many thanks for all the info, really appreciate it

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Just missing 3 Canada entry stamps. I have departure stamps from the originating country, credit card statements, and air tickets for the 3 trips. For my cross border travel I have only the I94 records as proof. I will apply for FOIA as well.

I'll take your advice. Really don't want to risk any delays... Many thanks for all the info, really appreciate it
Do you have entry stamps too for the countries you have departure stamps ? If yes then you don't need Canadian entry stamps as it will show in CBSA report.. So whats gonna happen he/she gonna order your CBSA report as your passport stamps don't match with residence calculator. In your interview take I94 records, FOIA records and tickets /boarding passes with you. It will suffice I guess. Just that it can take an extra 1 month or 2 for you because they will order your CBSA report but you will be safe otherwise..Good luck

await

May 2, 2010
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
File Transfer...
26-02-2010
Med's Request
05-01-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2012
Do you have entry stamps too for the countries you have departure stamps ? If yes then you don't need Canadian entry stamps as it will show in CBSA report.. So whats gonna happen he/she gonna order your CBSA report as your passport stamps don't match with residence calculator. In your interview take I94 records, FOIA records and tickets /boarding passes with you. It will suffice I guess. Just that it can take an extra 1 month or 2 for you because they will order your CBSA report but you will be safe otherwise..Good luck
Yes I have entry stamps on all my trips out of Canada. Only my US/Canada land border crossing has no stamps. Will take I94/FOIA records.
Thanks again

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Yes I have entry stamps on all my trips out of Canada. Only my US/Canada land border crossing has no stamps. Will take I94/FOIA records.
Thanks again
No problem ...Good luck...Good that you have come to know this before interview and its sorted :)

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Thanks again
Just one more information while reading this forum, some people are also getting finger print request and it can come before or after the test..so keep that in mind too

await

May 2, 2010
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
File Transfer...
26-02-2010
Med's Request
05-01-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2012
Just one more information while reading this forum, some people are also getting finger print request and it can come before or after the test..so keep that in mind too
Yeah, I've noticed from what I read that lot of applicants are getting finger print requests. Just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for at least a test date before C6 open out.

Thanks buddy, appreciate all the input.
Cheers!

mama800

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Today I sent all the colored pages of passport and i94 copies from online and letter explaining there is no Indian entry exit form , hope this should works, fingers crossed dont know what to more than this
Hi,
Please I need your help. I have been asked to provide movement certificate for my home country Nigeria. I plan to provide my stamped passport. Please when you sent yours was your application approved with the renewal and did they accept your explanation.

user88

Oct 26, 2017
Hi,
Please I need your help. I have been asked to provide movement certificate for my home country Nigeria. I plan to provide my stamped passport. Please when you sent yours was your application approved with the renewal and did they accept your explanation.
Show all stamps, of entry and exit on your passport from Nigeria. It will be almost impossible to get any print our record of all your travel history.

madhar

Oct 24, 2016
Can I get Entry/Exit Records From India online / If not what is the procedure to get it / please advise.

dabas

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
When requesting entry/ exit to the US from FOIA, the report will be given for how many years back? My I-94 is incomplete, will FOIA captures all entries/ exit?
Is it a standard X years as in the EU?
Will it be for the time window that I define like last 5 years from date to date?
or will it capture all historical entries/ exits?

How many years does the US border keep the travel movements records for? In Canada, I think they are kept for more than 5 years, in most EU countries, the maximum to get is 5 years back and the data are destroyed afterwards. How is it in the USA?
Would anyone who obtained USA FOIA travel movement help please?

rtomancini

Apr 16, 2018
Hi all
This info has been very useful. thanks for sahring!
Anyone know about entre/exit immigration records for:
Brazil
Panama
Peru
Venezuela
thanks!

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
I think for those countries it has to be done in person or by somebody authorized on your behalf, to the Border Agency of those countries.

lilestewart

Apr 11, 2017
I recently submitted my CA citizenship application and received a letter that my application was being audited. I am required to provide an Entry/Exit Record. So looks like I need to submit a request with FOIA? Does it get mailed to me or emailed? Unfortunately I just returned from a trip so I only have about 40 days to get this submitted. Thank you for any feedback.