+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***URGENT*** - PASSPORT STAMPING AT IRCC DELHI

Harisfdc

Feb 16, 2024
Just now received the notification "The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in NEW DELHI."

Not sure what the decision is :)
Congratulations Abhi

AmiK2020

Feb 15, 2024
Just now received the notification "The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in NEW DELHI."

Not sure what the decision is :)

Hi,
Thanks for sharing the status & congratulations!

When did you submit your passport & from which location. I had submitted my passport on 16th Feb at bangalore.

Harisfdc

Feb 16, 2024
Hi All, Finally

nyantaro19

Star Member
Feb 7, 2024
Category........
Other
Hi All, Finally

Congrats!
How long did it take you to get your passport back?

Amar2603

Feb 27, 2024
My Exp with visitor visa from New Delhi.
Couriered passport for Noida 15th Feb
Passport received by VFS 16th Feb
Passport received by IRCC and under process 16th Feb
Decision Envelop dispatched to VFS 27th Feb.
Passport dispatched to me 28th Feb, should get it by tomorrow.
I received SMS at all stages

Reactions: AmiK2020

sunshine2022

Jul 14, 2022
Hi All, Finally

Congrats!
can you please give timeline ?was it work permit ?

AmiK2020

Feb 15, 2024
Hi All, Finally

Hi,

Congratulations!
When was your passport received at Delhi IRCC?My passport reached on 20th Feb, wondering how long it takes to stamp the passport.
Thanks in advance!

dipakergapita

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
Hi All

I have submitted my passport to IRCC delhi on 12 Feb 2024 and waiting for the stamping. Please let me know what is the timeline currently taken by IRCC Delhi to get the passport stamp.

Aayush1504

Sep 4, 2020
Hi All

I have submitted my passport to IRCC delhi on 12 Feb 2024 and waiting for the stamping. Please let me know what is the timeline currently taken by IRCC Delhi to get the passport stamp.
I have submitted to Delhi IRCC and it is under process from 13th feb. Waiting for dispatch as its been long now. Have you got dispatch message?