+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***URGENT*** - PASSPORT STAMPING AT IRCC DELHI

ankush075

Aug 16, 2020
Hi All,

I got PPR for my Spousal application on 3rd April and submitted passport at Delhi VFS on April 5th 2023.

Last message: Your application, tracking ID No.XXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on Thu Apr 06 2023.

I see that people who submitted along with me or after me have already got their passports back or it's dispatched but have no update for myself. I'm kinda worried now to what could be the actual reason? Is this is a matter of concern or is it normal?

Apr 21, 2023
Hi All,

I got PPR for my Spousal application on 3rd April and submitted passport at Delhi VFS on April 5th 2023.

Last message: Your application, tracking ID No.XXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on Thu Apr 06 2023.

I see that people who submitted along with me or after me have already got their passports back or it's dispatched but have no update for myself. I'm kinda worried now to what could be the actual reason? Is this is a matter of concern or is it normal?
Hello Ankush,

No need to worry, the Canada visa stamping processing time is around 10-15 days. However, this can go up to more than 30 days in certain scenarios, due to volume of applications are high it happens, you could send a web form or call the IRCC customer centre to request an update on the status of your application.

All the very best ! Hopefully you’ll hear the good news very soon.

ankush075

Aug 16, 2020
Hello Ankush,

No need to worry, the Canada visa stamping processing time is around 10-15 days. However, this can go up to more than 30 days in certain scenarios, due to volume of applications are high it happens, you could send a web form or call the IRCC customer centre to request an update on the status of your application.

All the very best ! Hopefully you’ll hear the good news very soon.
Thank you for confirming. It's been more than 16 days so I was kinda worried. If I need to raise a web form or call IRCC, should I contact IRCC Delhi or IRCC Ottawa who sent my my PPR?

Apr 21, 2023
Contact, Trade Commissioner Service office in New Delhi, India. They’ll be having a status hopefully, or else, they’ll guide you what to do.

ankush075

Aug 16, 2020
Contact, Trade Commissioner Service office in New Delhi, India. They’ll be having a status hopefully, or else, they’ll guide you what to do.
Thank you for confirmation. I have 1 other real quick question: I have a representative on file and earlier when I tried to link GC Key then, it would say 'You have a rep on file, please remove the rep bla bla' but today I casually I tried it again and it worked. I can now see that the Application was approved yesterday and can also see the counterfoil.

Does it mean my passport will be dispatched soon? Can anybody link an application with any GC Key once it has been approved?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thank you for confirmation. I have 1 other real quick question: I have a representative on file and earlier when I tried to link GC Key then, it would say 'You have a rep on file, please remove the rep bla bla' but today I casually I tried it again and it worked. I can now see that the Application was approved yesterday and can also see the counterfoil.

Does it mean my passport will be dispatched soon? Can anybody link an application with any GC Key once it has been approved?
It should be dispatched soon. Don't understand your other question.

Don't understand recommendation to contact the Trade Commissioner Service, either - they deal with trade, not immigration. Due to IRCC/privacy rules, it is very unlikely the immigration section will even answer questions from the TCS.

Frankly I think it's a waste of time to chase this further. Wait a week or so. Contact VFS if you have questions right now - due to the public service strike, they will all be very busy at the high commission.

ankush075

Aug 16, 2020
It should be dispatched soon. Don't understand your other question.

Don't understand recommendation to contact the Trade Commissioner Service, either - they deal with trade, not immigration. Due to IRCC/privacy rules, it is very unlikely the immigration section will even answer questions from the TCS.

Frankly I think it's a waste of time to chase this further. Wait a week or so. Contact VFS if you have questions right now - due to the public service strike, they will all be very busy at the high commission.
Umm my questions is that on GC Key i see the status as approved with a counterfoil information. Does it mean it will be dispatched coming Monday?

Also, I was under a impression that files which have a representative, only the representative can link the application with GC Key but today I tried it allowed my application to be linked to my personal GC Key. Not an issue correct?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Umm my questions is that on GC Key i see the status as approved with a counterfoil information. Does it mean it will be dispatched coming Monday?

Also, I was under a impression that files which have a representative, only the representative can link the application with GC Key but today I tried it allowed my application to be linked to my personal GC Key. Not an issue correct?
I can't tell you which day. Contact VFS if you must know. Better to just wait because probably they will not know exactly which day either.

Sorry, don't know about representative issue.

Reactions: ankush075

kam96

Apr 1, 2023
Hi All,

Hi did you receive your passport back!

Charan1313

May 6, 2019
Hi did you receive your passport back!
Hi All,

Did you get your passport back and after how many days??

Jan 12, 2024
Dear Team,

Since My college already have started on 8th of January and I am waiting for the stampede passport.I request you to please approve and provide as soon as possible

Name-SIVA RAM KUMAR RATHAKRISHNAN
CHENNAI VFS GLOBE BRANCH

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Dear Team,

Since My college already have started on 8th of January and I am waiting for the stampede passport.I request you to please approve and provide as soon as possible

Name-SIVA RAM KUMAR RATHAKRISHNAN
CHENNAI VFS GLOBE BRANCH
This is just an internet forum, not connected with the Canadian government.

Reactions: YVR123

Harisfdc

Feb 16, 2024
Hi All,

I have submitted my passport for stamping in Feb 5, 2024 in HYD VFS Global on 3rd April and IRCC New Delhi has received my passports on Feb 7th 2024.

Last message: Your application, tracking ID No.XXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on Feb 07 2024.

I have international travel plan on March 1st week 2024, I worrying if I get my passports on time or not, If want my passports back is there any way to get?