Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Regulatory Affairs
Submitted passport on 17th May
Reached and under process with IRCC delhi from 21st May

Is there a whatsapp group for tracking passport stamping?

May 18, 2024
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
I hope for all the international rescuers. My wife Name Huma Tazkirli No 82053 and my Name Samsoor Momand my Tazkiri no 42308were both journalists. My wife natonal Radio (RTA)The Taliban blew up my father's Name Madar khancar. My father was a colonel. He was the commander of the Eastern Zone. He died six years ago in Chadna. My wife left the duty, then we did 10 years of duty with the IRC office in Nangarhar Province, Afghanistan. Because of the duty, the Taliban arrested me three times, tortured me, kept me in a dark room for two nights. We are laborers and we are killing your wife and three small children too, so we hope you save our lives. The IRC office has also given us a letter of recommendation and an echar letter, so we hope you save our lives and the lives of our children. We are living in fear. -- Sent from Samsoor Momand --
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I hope for all the international rescuers. My wife and I were both journalists. The Taliban blew up my father's car. My father was a colonel. He was the commander of the Eastern Zone. He died six years ago in Chadna. We left the duty, then we did 10 years of duty with the IRC office in Nangarhar Province, Afghanistan. Because of the duty, the Taliban arrested me three times, tortured me, kept me in a dark room for two nights. We are laborers and we are killing your wife and three small children too, so we hope you save our lives. The IRC office has also given us a letter of recommendation and an echar letter, so we hope you save our lives and the lives of our children. We are living in fear.

Akshay_09

May 17, 2024
Application - PGWP (TRV)
Passport submitted at VFS Hyderabad: 9th May
Passport under process at IRCC office: 13th May
Passport Dispatched: 23rd May

Last edited:

natudi30

Apr 16, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Regulatory Affairs
Is there a requirement for photo sent with passport for stamping to not be older than 6 months?
We sent the photo which we attached for the PR application. The PPR had a link attached for photo specifications that mentions the photo needs to be within 12 months and at the end of the ppr, it says within 6 months. I followed the instructions from the link and got to know they have the 6 month requirement. Can anyone here please advice?