+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent :Online Petition to Sign for Mississauga Office Applicants (4/6 Rule)

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Nothing makes sense with CIC. I'm a June applicant and I live downtown Toronto. When I called CIC 6 weeks ago I was told that I passed all the background checks and clearances and that next step is a test invite, which has not yet been schedules. I was also told that my application is in Mississauga....how is Mississauga the closes CIC office to someone living downtown Toronto is beyond me!
I live in Dupont Street, Toronto and my office is also Missisauga. I found that out from my GCMS notes....You can't tell how they assign offices and what they consider

SAZ-CAN

Star Member
Oct 15, 2012
Mississauga
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2009
Doc's Request.
27-01-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
Med's Request
27-07-2012
Med's Done....
06-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8th Nov 2012 ---- PP Received on 8th Dec 2012
LANDED..........
06 April 2013
Don't know what to write but by reading all the comments and looking at the Sheet... I think we have to wait till next year while other office applicants enjoy Canadian Passport. We already waited for an extra year due to Pre C6 rules changes and now we have to wait for the slower response from Mississauga office.
We have 47 signees on the petition..... Please sign up so it can be sent otherwise, they might change the rules again and we might get it after ever so loved Post C6 Applicants.

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Dear All,

I got test invitation today by email and my test is on 24 Nov. I am therefore closing this petition. Missisauga office is moving now as lots of people are getting invitations. I wish best of luck to every one!!

Reactions: azazaz

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I got test invitation today by email and my test is on 24 Nov. I am therefore closing this petition. Missisauga office is moving now as lots of people are getting invitations. I wish best of luck to every one!!
What are your timelines ?

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Don't know what to write but by reading all the comments and looking at the Sheet... I think we have to wait till next year while other office applicants enjoy Canadian Passport. We already waited for an extra year due to Pre C6 rules changes and now we have to wait for the slower response from Mississauga office.
We have 47 signees on the petition..... Please sign up so it can be sent otherwise, they might change the rules again and we might get it after ever so loved Post C6 Applicants.
The pace Missisauga office is moving now I am sure you will get your test invitation soon too. Keep your fingers crossed:)

Reactions: SAZ-CAN

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The pace Missisauga office is moving now I am sure you will get your test invitation soon too. Keep your fingers crossed:)
Congrats man, it was quite a wait for you! I am stuck with decision made here. No oath yet and not planning any vacations until this is all over.:eek:

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
This is like 6 months since you applied. This is super quick
Well the so called time frame is one year so any thing before that is still a bonus...and I guess as we are late in getting test invites , we will get oath sooner because back ground check has already been done

fingers crossed any way

canadavisa22

Star Member
Aug 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is like 6 months since you applied. This is super quick
Lol, I can't believe this was made by someone IP since July 6th. There are still people in February waiting for tests. You are very lucky, sir/madam.